CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: Lance Warehouse Sheet  (Read 319 times)

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Lance Warehouse Sheet
« on: June 28, 2022, 09:26:10 PM »

All,

I've attached a blank warehouse tracking sheet.  It will do a lot for you if you want including already having the forum code generated for retirements, XP check on May 1, ledger, prisoners, handy reference tables for personnel costs, etc.  If people have any questions, happy to answer them.

With a sweep of his...

Hat
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 09:16:05 PM by Hat »

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Lance Warehouse Sheet
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 09:24:09 AM »

All, I've updated and uploaded the new version of the Warehouse template.  There are significant changes and improvements.

* Errors in formulas have been corrected.  This covers Endosteel costs as well as data on the Retirement, Yearly XP and Personnel Summary tabs
* The equipment list has been greatly expanded.  This includes:
** Full set of IS and Clan equipment available through 3060 or 3061, excluding most experimental tech but including the rest
** Common ammo types for all launchers both IS and Clan.  There are an obnoxious amount of ammo types in some cases.  If you need something not there, you can always add it.
** Auto-calculation of ammo tonnage based on number of reloads left.
** Fields flagged for calculated (grayed) or where your input is needed (light blue)
** Total Warehouse weight
** TSM costs for both standard and Endo internal structure has been added to every mech tonnage.
** Alternating mech tonnages have been highlighted to make it easier to visually identify what's part of what.
** Ability to add both a TN modifier as well as a scrounge roll modifier to all of the automatically generated code for acquisition checks
** Labels have been fixed to show each item that's a Clan piece of equipment
** Podded equipment for both IS and Clan have been added to support Omnimechs

There may be other improvements, but that should cover the highlights.  I am not expecting to roll out another version unless someone identifies errors in the formulas or comes up with a cool useful things to share with everyone else.  I think it will be a big help in managing your lance.  I will not be offended if you don't use it.  I designed it to make it as easy for Ryan and I to manage moving forward.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 12:05:01 PM by Hat »

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 09:25:19 AM »

I will try and remember to bring my laptop to the game on Saturday so I can demonstrate how the spreadsheet works and answer any questions about the intended use.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 12:06:10 PM »

New version is up with all of the podded equipment tracking for both IS and Clan Omnimechs as well as corrections on the labels to make clear which entries are Clan.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 09:15:46 PM »

Posted a new version.  This one corrects some TNs primarily around advanced (post 3056 equipment) as well as fixing a bunch of #REF errors.

It also auto-calculates the correct price when you pay 10% more for each +1 bonus to your acquisition check.