CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Complete Unit TO&E update  (Read 7729 times)

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Unit TO&E update
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2019, 10:13:22 PM »

8/11

ZEU-6S Zeus refitted to ZEU-6T

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2019, 11:44:38 PM »

Dan, when does Skaraborg reveal it's newest addition?  If you're planning on doing that in the IC discussion, that's cool, just want to figure out when Atayde is informed of the surprise.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2019, 11:48:07 PM »

Basically around the "OH GOD BIRDS INCOMING" briefing.  Needed to make sure it was repaired first.  Be kinda embarrassing to write something up and the technical staff ruins two heads.

I thank the ghost of our former CO Patrick Swayze'ing the technical crew - that went better than expected

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2019, 11:49:37 PM »

(basically I'm trying to create meaningful dialogue in character and see how badly you want my skull added to the throne of bones you rule from)

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2019, 12:04:24 AM »

(basically I'm trying to create meaningful dialogue in character and see how badly you want my skull added to the throne of bones you rule from)

LOL.  Rob did you a favor by giving me a heads up and a chance to think about this.  Atayde's personality isn't well defined, or rather perhaps there is flexibility in how certain traits get interpreted.  And to be fair, he did spend most of his formative years in the CC.  There'll be a price, but you'll get to enjoy the new toy.  We'll find a way to make it work IC.  Now, pull that stunt again without telling him and things would be much worse.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Kibitzing from the sidelines
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2019, 12:19:31 AM »

Colonel Saltier's ghost may or may not have approved of the tactic as "research" into enemy operational requirements.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2019, 12:22:44 AM »

XO is more concerned at the task at hand. Do whatever you want, just do not compromise us doing so.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2019, 12:26:34 AM »

LOL.  Rob did you a favor by giving me a heads up and a chance to think about this.  Atayde's personality isn't well defined, or rather perhaps there is flexibility in how certain traits get interpreted.  And to be fair, he did spend most of his formative years in the CC.  There'll be a price, but you'll get to enjoy the new toy.  We'll find a way to make it work IC.  Now, pull that stunt again without telling him and things would be much worse.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2019, 06:05:07 AM »

On the National Treasure quote, uh no, or at least not in context.  I don’t see an overriding altruistic motive tied to a willingness for self sacrifice as the driving force here.

Now from the bold “it can’t be done” “your only saying that because no one ever has” perspective, ok.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2019, 09:54:37 AM »

On the National Treasure quote, uh no, or at least not in context.  I don’t see an overriding altruistic motive tied to a willingness for self sacrifice as the driving force here.

Now from the bold “it can’t be done” “your only saying that because no one ever has” perspective, ok.

You put more thought into that movie than than the writers did in response to my smartarse response of a gif.

Still totally gonna steal the Declaration of Independence

Still

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2019, 04:17:43 PM »

Hey, can I ask a favor for the next update?  I need the Mechs with their name listed first, and the model number listed afterwards.

So instead of:
WHM-6R Warhammer

please list it as:
Warhammer WHM-6R

The latter is how Mechs are listed in the Hangar in the AtB program, and being able to go down the list in alphabetical order when I do my line-by-line updates would be a huge help.  As it stands now, there's just enough differences (due to the 3-letter codes not lining up with the alphabetical names) between our TO&E and AtB that the line-by-line is a real issue and time sink.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2019, 05:58:20 PM »

Hey, can I ask a favor for the next update?  I need the Mechs with their name listed first, and the model number listed afterwards.

So instead of:
WHM-6R Warhammer

please list it as:
Warhammer WHM-6R

The latter is how Mechs are listed in the Hangar in the AtB program, and being able to go down the list in alphabetical order when I do my line-by-line updates would be a huge help.  As it stands now, there's just enough differences (due to the 3-letter codes not lining up with the alphabetical names) between our TO&E and AtB that the line-by-line is a real issue and time sink.

Google Docs Mech tracking sheet has been updated to your preferred format.  As a side note, some designations are identical between lances though the configs are likely different.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2019, 11:53:39 PM »

Skaraborg lance updates:

Calvert purchases Melee Spec and Fist Fire
Kronwall purchases sniper.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2019, 09:26:01 PM »

The next mission will be after the October Marketplace ticks over, so if you have something you want to do in September, do it ASAP and let us know about it.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2019, 09:32:45 PM »

The next mission will be after the October Marketplace ticks over, so if you have something you want to do in September, do it ASAP and let us know about it.

The Unit will be ordering bombs and spare parts, likewise Midnight will be ordering spare parts.  Nothing that should affect this thread.  I've been sick and leave tomorrow for Origins, so not sure that the warehouse threads will get updated before early next week.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10