CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: FUSILIER Mission 3 - 9/28/3059  (Read 1107 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: FUSILIER Mission 3 - 9/28/3059
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2023, 05:22:22 PM »

NORTH

SOUTH

Maps
Open Terrain 3..........Woodland New.....Rolling Hills 3......Open Terrain 2 New
Rolling Hills 1 New.....Grassland 3.........Forward Base......Open Terrain 3

Deployment
Primary OPFOR: Deploy 1 lance into either Zone D1 or D2.  All other lances deploy into zones D3-D8, with no more than 1 lance per zone.  Only 1 lance may deploy into D6 or D7.

OPFOR Local Forces: The Sniper Turret must deploy onto an Orange Star hex.  All other local forces may deploy anywhere desired in the Orange Zone.  Up to 3 of the non-sniper Turrets may deploy onto the "Turret" hexes on the Forward Base map.

OPFOR Reinforcements: Enters anywhere desired on the south edge of the Forward Base or Grassland 3 maps on Turn 5.

Ranger Forces: Each lance enters the board on Turn 1, on its initiative.  Each lance must enter through one of Zones R1-R8, but lances may not enter through adjacent zones (if a Lance enters through R1, no lance may enter through R2).

Ranger Reinforcements: Rangers may field 1 reinforcement lance.  Enters through any unused R1-R8 zone on its initiative during its designated turn.

Liaison Units: This Lance may enter through any R1-R8 zone on its initiative on Turn 1, and does not affect Ranger primary or reinforcement unit board entry in any way.

Environmental Conditions:
Tainted World: All water hexes are considered to be a Class 1 Hazardous Liquid.  Each submerged location on a Mech or vehicle suffers 1d6/2 damage whenever a unit enters a hex containing a Hazardous Liquid, or begins the Ground Movement Phase in such a hex.  Breach checks are still required; this liquid deals 2 pilot hits/round to a MechWarrior with a Breached Head Location, but does not provoke a consciousness check.  Battle Armor takes 1d6/2 damage per trooper per hex entered or per round (as above), but does not require a Breach check.  Conventional infantry takes double damage.  Finally, Hazardous Liquid mixing and Water Flow rules are NOT in play, as all the liquid on the board is identical.

Not Fortified: Wall hexes have a CF of 50, not 200.  Turret hexes on the Forward Base map have a CF of 120, not 250.

Dawn (short): Add +1 to hit with weapons fire during Turns 1-4.  Searchlights do not affect this, but All-weather and related abilities can offset.

Battlefield Support:
Rangers receive 24 points of BSP. 

OPFOR forces receive 20 points of BSP, and may select 6 pre-sighted artillery hexes (which may not be inside Zones S1-S3), but may take no offboard artillery or minefields during this scenario.

CLARIFICATION (this will be cross-posted in the rules thread): A HE artillery shell impact which overlaps a Smoke hex automatically dissipates the smoke at the end of the phase in which the HE artillery landed. All hexes of HE AoE have this effect on Smoke.

Victory Conditions
Rangers
1) With at least 1 unit each, scout the two southern map corners by moving a unit within the 3x4 hex blue objective zone (T1 and T2) and spending 1 full turn stationary, and return the scouting units to any full hexes within the designated Northern Safe Zones (marked "S1-3"), with no Drac units within 6 hexes of that scouting unit, by the end of the game. Both corners must have been scouted and have the scouting unit(s) return to the Blue zones for mission success.  LAMs must be stationary during their scouting turn, but may be airborne; they cannot use Evasive Movement this turn.
2) Destroy or render incapable of spending MP at least 10 Drac non-turret units.
3) Suffer no more than 7 units destroyed, crippled, or rendered incapable of spending MP by the end of the game.

OPFOR
1) Prevent the board corners from being successfully scouted.
2) Destroy, cripple, or render incapable of spending MP, at least 5 Ranger units and two liaison units, prior to Turn 12.
3) Suffer no more than 10 total Primary OPFOR units destroyed or incapable of spending MP.

MISCELLANEOUS
1) Exiting the battlefield requires a unit to remain stationary at the board edge for 1 turn.  Only a single spent MP is required to move offboard (ie, the environmental MP penalties doesn't apply; or, more specifically, the Minimum Movement rule overrides it).  Convoy units may only exit from the southern board edge.

2) OPFOR MechWarriors will attempt to capture any ejected Ranger MechWarriors in this scenario, unless a Ranger BattleMech target in LOF is equally as close (or closer) than the ejected MechWarrior, or the Ranger BattleMech target is within 8 hexes and subject to a valid LOF in any case.  OPFOR MechWarriors will attempt to kill any ejected liaison pilots in this scenario; as long as no Ranger units are a valid target within LOF and within 8 hexes of the firing Draconis unit.  KIA liaisons can have contract implications later in the Contract.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 08:58:50 PM by Darrian Wolffe »

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2023, 06:38:02 PM »

So its on same page. Lances are easier to see as well. I already have turrets printed as well. Suggest someone who will be on Opfor to print and write SPAs so we can just hop right in.

Calling in Ironside to this one as well.

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2023, 12:36:21 PM »

So update 1st surgery went very well but they are needing a 2nd now which is set for 11/9. Hopefully with this one it's also minimally invasive and clears the extra concerns that exist.

Basically at this point its see what happens and update that week.
Die Clanner!!!!

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2023, 03:06:48 AM »

*knock, knock* Is this thing still on?

OK, so we're a bit out, and we've gotten less moving done than I hoped. While I have all my BT minis/maps moved already, most aren't in a readily-accessible location, so I'm going to need more aggressive help than usual getting this scenario going.  I don't care about minis color or any of that this month.  We just need the stuff on the damn table.  So, with that in mind, I need responses on this by THURSDAY LATEST, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONSTRESOR:

Commando - Steve
Blackjack - Pope
Wolfhound - pope(?)
Falconer - Pope

Tai-sho
Grand Dragon - ROB
Mauler - ROB
Mauler - ROB

Jenner - ROB
Raptor - Steve
Jenner  - Steve
Strider

Lynx
Wolf Trap - ROB
Wolf Trap
Owens - Steve

Gunslinger - ROB
Sunder - ROB
Akuma
Akuma

Infantry Platoon (SRM) - Steve
Jump Platoon (SRM) - Steve
Sniper Turret Single
Gauss Turret Single
Gauss Turret Single
Gauss Turret Single
AC Turret double
AC Turret double
AC Turret double
AC Turret double

Daikyu - ROB
Daikyu - ROB
Bishamon
Venom - ROB
No-Dachi - ROB

MAPS
Open Terrain 3 - Paul
Open Terrain 3- Paul
Open Terrain 2 New- Paul
Rolling Hills 1 New- Paul
Rolling Hills 3- Paul
Woodland New- Paul
Grassland 3- Paul
Forward Base- Paul

« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 03:23:38 AM by Darrian Wolffe »

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2023, 05:17:52 AM »

I've got the following:
Commando
Blackjack
Wolfhound
Raptor
Jenner
Owens [pretty sure one of these]
infantry platoons from dark age
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2023, 12:41:35 PM »

All 8 maps secured on my end

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2023, 06:17:35 PM »

I have a Lynx in old Ranger colors I can bring.  I've got a Cataphract in New Ranger colors that could stand in for the Tai Sho and Ryan's got a Banshee in the same colors which could stand in for an Akuma.  I've got my Berserker in the same colors that could be used as a stand in if needed for another Akuma though I imagine someone's got an Akuma.  Let me know what you'd like me to bring.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 06:46:41 PM by Hat »

Ad Hoc

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2023, 08:18:24 PM »

Mech and infantry sheets are printed.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2023, 10:49:06 AM »

I'm out tomorrow.  No child care.  I'll bring minis by in the morning

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2023, 01:26:06 PM »

Bring turrets too, please.

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2023, 05:14:50 PM »

I've got a Tai Sho, Lynx, and Bishamon

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2023, 08:37:52 PM »

Cryo door opens....

What year is it again?

Well looks like I have a passing bill of health following surgery and might just be up for blowing some stuff to celebrate.
Die Clanner!!!!

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2023, 12:55:33 AM »

Was planning on it.  I'll bring a bunch of stuff as well just in case

Bring turrets too, please.

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2023, 08:28:41 AM »

I've got a Tai Sho, Lynx, and Bishamon

I'm an idiot, it's a Tarantula, not a Bishamon. Bringing it anyway.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2023, 06:07:37 PM »

Salvage:
Marigold: Tai-Sho
Lancer: Daikyu
Paladin: Lynx, Bishamon
Osiris: Wolf Trap
Ironsides: Mauler
Unit: Raptor, Wolf Trap, Grand Dragon, Daikyu (will sell all 4)

Salvage value remaining: 39,603,196
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 06:33:27 PM by deadlyfire2345 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3