CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: FUSILIER Mission 3 - 9/28/3059  (Read 1106 times)

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: FUSILIER Mission 3 - 9/28/3059
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2023, 06:32:37 PM »

AAR:

Coming in from the North, Lancer, along with the rest of Alpha, began an operation to retrieve information from the enemy base. Ironsides shortly behind, ready to push forward and through to get in. Pushing through in the slight cover of darkness, Paladin and the Liason unit began to push to the SW corner and was held back by 2 lances of lights and mediums. Lancer had his tanks push alongside Paladin, with the Demolisher covering the middle. A Jenner broke through when the numbers lightened and was able to immobilize the Demo in the rear. Marigold and Osiris began to push for the SE corner, along with the help of Ironsides. 2 of Osiris broke off to make a rush for the corner and left the other half to hit a massive block of assaults. Before the sun rose, 1 of the enemy maulers had a failure in its engine, causing it to explode, while the 2nd mauler ended up cooking an ammo bin from heat. Paladins Banshee had a brash idea to tackle some infantry, slowly whittling their numbers and stumbling every time they got shots off and Lancers Buccaneer began to work on turrets on the West end.

The team going towards NW was struggling to break through the line when more mechs began to enter the fray. Lancer, Marigold and Ironsides began to push West after the East corner was scanned. Marigold, Osiris and Ironsides kept several units to help keep the remainder of the assault block at bay. Lancer and Ironsides were met with a pair of Daikyu coming in from the base, taking pot shots along the way. Lancers tank team took a mad dash towards the corner and was ultimately routed by a Raptor that sat nearby. The ASF, attempted to deal damage to anything, was blocked every chance that was given by this point and the artillery missed its mark as well. The Liason groups Commando took a mad dash toward the enemy Jenner, thinking it could take it on, got immediately removed from an ammo explosion.

The numbers on the West started to get whittled down, with the help of an Albatross using C3 to take shots at unsuspecting victims. The Bishamon fell from hits that were focused on its right side, then the Owens immediately followed from an ammo explosion. Osiris had a mech fall from focused shots from the assault block, but successfully getting his scouted units back in the process. The Rangers now had a heavy block that ended up surrounding the Daikyus, who ended up being focused hard, taking massive damage, and being rightfully routed. The Rangers won this day when both Paladin and Lancer broke through and scanning the corner just in time. 2 mechs fell from Marigold, with 1 from Osiris, damage overall was a fair spread. Given the amount of assaults our lighter elements went up against.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 11:01:18 AM by deadlyfire2345 »

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2023, 06:43:39 AM »

Rolled 1d6-2 : 4 - 2, total 2

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2023, 06:55:00 AM »

2 Random Bonuses

1) SPARE PARTS: 1 Repair Part
2) SPARE PARTS: 6 Double Heat Sinks, 2 MRM-30 launchers, 4 Clan Small Pulse Lasers

Remember, each bonus is assigned to a lance leader as per the Local CO's choosing.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2023, 10:19:14 AM »

Ironsides, Marigold, Osiris, Paladin
Rolled 1d4 : 4, total 4

Does anyone want the weapons? I have taken the last batch (even if it was just cUAC2s.) Priority goes to those who want AND will use the MRMs

Spare parts goes to whatever it rolls on
1. Ironsides
2. Marigold
3. Osiris
4. Paladin

Winner of this roll will be restricted from receiving another spare part until all lances have gotten 1. Foil, Jazz, and Lancer included.

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2023, 11:03:36 AM »

If nobody wants the mrm30s I can think of a fun sunder or Archer build probably sunder though. I'm low man on that totem pole however considering the fact I even have a 2nd sunder...
Die Clanner!!!!

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2023, 02:11:19 PM »

Alright.
Fire gets the parts. Nobody else is interested in them.

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2023, 03:53:54 PM »

Oh boy oh boy 2x mrm30 sunder here we go

Wait do I get all of those or just the mrm30s? Nobody claimed any of them and not that the spls are some mystic wonder weapon. I'm perfectly fine not having them if people want them.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 10:50:55 PM by Hat »
Die Clanner!!!!

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2023, 06:18:28 PM »

Wait do I get all of those or just the mrm30s? Nobody claimed any of them and not that the spls are some mystic wonder weapon. I'm perfectly fine not having them if people want them.

All of those spare parts come as one "slot". So you get all of: 6 Double Heat Sinks, 2 MRM-30 launchers, 4 Clan Small Pulse Lasers

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2023, 07:48:53 PM »

All of those spare parts come as one "slot". So you get all of: 6 Double Heat Sinks, 2 MRM-30 launchers, 4 Clan Small Pulse Lasers

I was happy with the mrm30s but clan spl yay
Die Clanner!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]