CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hammer Solo - Norbotten Lance - 4/06/3060  (Read 546 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Hammer Solo - Norbotten Lance - 4/06/3060
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 04:47:58 PM »

Did this mission happen and where is the AAR?

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 04:51:29 PM »

It happened.  Norbotten won on turn..6 I believe via /victory.  Aar has been pending,  I know I need to get it done

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2024, 06:22:14 AM »

It happened.  Norbotten won on turn..6 I believe via /victory.  Aar has been pending,  I know I need to get it done

DAN!

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2024, 06:01:59 AM »

DAN!!

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2024, 11:55:36 PM »

AAR:

In the early morning of 4/6 Norbottens ready elements were scrambled to intercept a heavy company of FRR Militia - It was determined that the best place to engage was in the streets of a regional downtown, their ambush added by the snow and evening.

Sgt Ashling, very experienced in poor weather engagements, was the bait - his Hauptman in the back of a long avenue, waiting for the FRR militia to engage while Smith, Kenton and newly recruited Burgmeester were lying in wait with their reactors "chilly" awaiting the signal to spring the trap.

Snapping off two quick gauss shots, the Longbow lost a missile rack almost immediately with Kenton, as usual having no regards for saftey, charged headlong into a Crockett and Stalker, and promptly beating the Stalker to death and engaging in melee with the Crockett.  On the east flank, Smith and Burgmeester took on a medium lance, with a Shadowhawk getting its leg kicked off for good measure.  Burgmeester, also paying no grasp to personal saftey after seeing an angle on the King Crab, charged it in the back, doing severe damage but nothing critical and jumping away while Ashling continuted to drop precision gauss shots into the Excalibur, King Crab and anything that stuck its head out too far.

Burgmeester, continuing his reign of terror, jumped onto the head of the Longbow, confusing its pilot long enough for it to get finished off.  Kenton, having finished her game of cat and mouse with the Crockett came back around and pummeled a crippled Griffin, however ending her mission cripped and with a blown hip.

Smith got lucky and blew out the ammo of the Excalibur with the pilot ejecting into the skyscraper next to it, crashing through a window, to not be seen again, while the Longbow pilot was captured after it automatically ejected into the waiting cockpit of Ashlings Hauptmann

The FRR reinforcements did arrive but the fastest element, a Locust was immedialty blown apart by Ashling as it got within LOS - 20 tonners not liking gauss shots.

The Rangers, starting to feel the collective weight of the fire with the Spartan effectively down, the Hauptmann starting to run out of amror and Smith running low on ammo for his large bore autocannon and Burgmeester starting to run his Stealth low on armor made the Rangers offer the FRR the opoprtunity to retreat in good order, which they took.

Rangers destroyed: Crockett, Stalker, Excalibur, Longbow, Locust, Shadow Hawk, Griffin, taking the Stalker and Shadow Hawk as Salvge.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:56:07 AM by Hat »
Pages: 1 [2]