CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: HAMMER Mission 3 - 05/23/3060  (Read 1259 times)

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Major
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
Re: HAMMER Mission 3 - 05/23/3060
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2024, 10:25:49 AM »

Fire will bring in:
Manticore Heavy Tanks (STD) x2
Maxim (BA Field Refit)
Ontos (3053)

Infantry:
Kanazuchi Battle Armor (Battle Claw)
Kage Light Battle Armor (Laser)
SGT Erika George (Mechanized Tracked Platoon (Rifle))

Can someone bring the maxim and if anyone has the kage and mechanized inf?  I might be able to 3d mechanized but I've got 0 idea how mechanized and kage work
Die Clanner!!!!

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2024, 04:50:32 PM »

Fire will bring in:
Maxim (BA Field Refit)
Ontos (3053)

Infantry:

Can someone bring the maxim and if anyone has the kage and mechanized inf?  I might be able to 3d mechanized but I've got 0 idea how mechanized and kage work

I've got a mechanized platoon (tracked) I can bring

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2024, 05:35:19 PM »

CON-9 ConstructionMech  - Rob PROXY CATTLEMASTER - I've got a CON-9 Carbine ContructionMech

Blitzkrieg  - Rob BAD PAINT SCHEME - Got one in blue-gray of Donegal Guards

Ice

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2024, 06:15:42 PM »

Printer is currently down and won't gave enough time so I will run the maxim unpainted if someone doesn't have a Ranger colors one. Inf will have to be proxy
Die Clanner!!!!

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2024, 06:41:39 PM »

Jordan is bringing a tan Blitzkrieg.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2024, 06:58:49 AM »

Fire will bring in:
Maxim (BA Field Refit)
Ontos (3053)

Infantry:

I have Ranger colors Battle Armor which can be used for the Kage so we're covered.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2024, 07:15:58 AM »

Order is placed, lunch break will be sometime around 12:30.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2024, 08:27:44 AM »

Fire will bring in:
Maxim (BA Field Refit)
Ontos (3053)

Infantry:

Ours is coming.  Will match Ryan's paint scheme.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2024, 05:26:19 PM »

Salvage:
Marigold: Longbow
Blitzkrieg: Avatar
Fire: Daishi
Fury: Cestus
Norbotten: Highlander
Spectre: War Dog
Slavage remain: -2,640,552 (Total values reflected in Contract thread, we are still positive, just for accounting purposes)

Ice

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2024, 11:11:09 AM »

Ranger forces somewhat rough following the second AO opted for rotation and refit. Requiring many moving parts exposed supplies and it did not go without notice. FRR and Comstar elements still smarting from earlier losses opted for a two bird, one stone approach. Their scouts seeing what appeared as an opening to cripple the Ramgers and refit prompted an immediate raid. Unfortunately for them rotations finalized before forces could get into place and they grossly misread the defensive strength...

Delta, support units, and additional lances found themselves hearing alarms following a routine breakfast. Scouts had located a massive incoming force and radioed in stating checkpoint statics are down with an ETA under 10 minutes. They jumped into action.

--------AAR

Fire, Delta assets and Norbotten opting for optimal brawling positions vacated the northern fort, occupied grounds just west of the final perimeter and waited. Spectre would be instructed to hold the southern port to allow Fury time to complete start up. Marigold fresh off the dropship moved to secure its flank. The allies would opt to secure their HQ and utilize the defensive turrets. Most if which were intact, untouched and unmoved.

Opfor would come in with two full reinforced companies using some of the strongest forces they could muster. Utilizing not only upgraded units but also omnis both clan and Inner sphere. Two near full assault lances would play cat and mouse early on in the park and north eastern city. Initial exchanges resulted in heavy damage to Ranger units.This would turn quickly as Fire, Norbotten pushed in brawlers all started playing what those long lost could only recount as hill billy chase music. A quick armor rotation, wide band com simply saying "NOW!!" and brawlers jumped in full force. Norbottens brawlers especially hootin and hollerin in ecstacy. Tanks would join the fray and it simply was a massacre if the northern force. In the first roughly 60 seconds alone in combat FRR would lose a Dire Wolf, Highlander, Wardog, Victor, Battlemaster, and Longbow. Most of which could be near solely tallied up for Fire and Norbotten. Although the Dire fell it made sure to impact the battle by nearly killing Norbotten actual. Severely wounded and mech inoperable he was assumed lost but pulled from the wreckage barely alive. Seeing this the remaining units tried to regroup south.

Remaining northern elements chose to harass and flank but would later be removed by Blitzkrieg with 0 effort. Marigold continued to fight in the center efficiently. Norbotten and Fire would continue to pursue or split north to hammer the additional units coming in. Downing several more in the process securing the northern flank.

The southern city would see a full company pushing through the local park and city proper. A major battle would take place with Spectre outgunned and tonned until reinforcement units could power up. It would take heavy damage but remain intact holding itself fairly well. Fury would join the fight while reinforcements now free on the northeast pushed south. This would roll the FRR lines and result in a perfect firing concave from north to south. Many lances downed two plus mechs and when all was done a handful of FRR mechs left the field total of roughly 30 mechs.

Artillery fire from both sides and ASF attack runs would be frequent throughout the battle. Ranger ASF would perform admirably downing several fighters for no losses. The battle would leave all scratching their heads in dismay or elation and bewilderment. Rangers easily taking the day but taking moderate to heavy damage in the process.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 03:12:37 PM by Hat »
Die Clanner!!!!

Ice

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2024, 07:46:25 PM »

Following mission donate orion 1m to unit

LBX 10 CLUSTER AMMO 3, SRM4 NARC AMMO 1, LRM20 NARC AMMO 3

All that is wrong with it now

Also to clarify the scene

Dueling banjos, good ole boys from the hills of wv and the sunder 20x as a shotgun blast to further the.ambience
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 10:34:33 PM by Ice »
Die Clanner!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]