CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: HAMMER Mission 1 - 04/06/3060  (Read 1218 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
HAMMER Mission 1 - 04/06/3060
« on: January 20, 2024, 03:58:16 AM »

x1 Reinforcement lance.

Maps
NORTH
[][][]
[][][]
[][][]
SOUTH

And what the hell is a Black Knight 6-RR? Says it's a 3057 Mech.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 10:57:28 AM by Hat »

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: HAMMER Mission 1 - 04/06/3060
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 05:41:13 AM »

Salvage sheet is completed. Will also add the turret sheet here as well later.
Turret sheet done

Reroll terrain while I am awake.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 05:53:01 AM by deadlyfire2345 »

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 05:47:00 AM »

Salvage sheet is completed. Will also add the turret sheet here as well later.

Reroll terrain while I am awake.

Heavy Urban
Fortress-Outpost

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 09:42:22 AM »

Unless GM wants to chime in about how things stand (given GM is in mission,) I think we are ready to generate.

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2024, 10:44:41 AM »

I as a company co since deploying should be able to deploy our company assets. We may need them this go round.
Die Clanner!!!!

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 05:36:29 PM »

I as a company co since deploying should be able to deploy our company assets. We may need them this go round.

I will also reiterate this in the Norbotten Solo thread. 

Non-Mech reinforcements are Unit-level assets, which are assigned under the command of a Company Commander.  Unit level assets - including things like BSP - may never be deployed in a solo scenario.  Therefore vehicle assets cannot appear in a Solo scenario.  For Non-Mech assets to be included in the game, the relevant scenario must be a group game AND must include the Company CO which is in control of those assets.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 07:42:47 PM »

Unless GM wants to chime in about how things stand (given GM is in mission,) I think we are ready to generate.

Thoughts? If none, we can generate.

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2024, 08:07:34 PM »

So just for those who wish to go the dual cockpit route

Orion 1m and battlemaster 3m are valid variants if they survive. Do keep in mind per the last games convo req to get the dual cockpit like burning contact to get said part as warning up front.
Die Clanner!!!!

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 08:57:51 PM »

Orion 1m and battlemaster 3m are valid variants if they survive. Do keep in mind per the last games convo req to get the dual cockpit like burning contact to get said part as warning up front.

Burning contact was not sufficient, it is simply not available short of appearing in a marketplace and being purchased.

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 11:16:42 PM »

Burning contact was not sufficient, it is simply not available short of appearing in a marketplace and being purchased.

Well even better good luck everybody else on getting one lol
Die Clanner!!!!

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2024, 04:16:17 PM »

Will do tonight/tomorrow.  Won't have the map up until tomorrow best.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 01:55:18 AM »

Will do tonight/tomorrow.  Won't have the map up until tomorrow best.

NORTH

SOUTH

Maps
Rolling Hills 3...........Open Terrain 2 New.........Open Terrain 3
Lakes......................Forward Base ................Grassland 1
Rolling Hills New.......Forward base.................Hill Fortress (one of Jon's customs)

Deployment
Primary OPFOR: Deploys after Local Forces. Divide the Primary OPFOR into 4 lances of 4 Mechs each (in order).  1 Lance MUST deploy each into Zones Red E and F.  The other lances may deploy into Zones Red A-D, with no more than 1 lance per zone.

OPFOR Reinforcements: Enters the board on their initiative anywhere desired through Zone R1 on Turn 8.

OPFOR Local Forces: Deploys first.  Turrets must deploy onto any desired hex market with a Red Star.  No more than 4 turrets may deploy onto a single mapsheet.  Vehicle units must deploy within 4 hexes of hex 0909 on one Forward Base Map.  Mech units must deploy within 4 hexes of hex 0909 on the other Forward Base Map.

Ranger Forces: Prior to any deployment, up to 2 lances consisting of ONLY Mech units (including Allied units) may choose to advance-deploy into zones Blue 1-4.  After OPFOR deployment, each Ranger Lance must choose one zone, Blue A-D, and deploy within 3 hexes of that zone's board edge. 

Ranger Reinforcements:  The Rangers receive 1 reinforcement lance.  Prior to the game, choose any of Blue Zone A-D.  Reinforcements must enter the board on their initiative on their designated turn through this Zone.

Environmental Conditions:
Border Outpost: This is a semi-fortified outpost, functionally a border guard station.  As such, wall and turret tower CF is only 100 per hex, not the standard 200 points.  As a hardened military structure, AE attacks deal simply double their damage value against wall and turret tower CF, not "double x # of levels".  All building hexes roll as normal for basements; wall and tower hexes do not.  Additionally, only hexes which contain obvious "roads" count as pavement for skidding purposes.

Battlefield Support:
Rangers: May deploy up to 26 points of BSP, in any desired combination.

OPFOR forces: May deploy up to 24 points of BSP, of which at least 2 selections must be some type of air defense, but not allowing minefields.

Victory Conditions
Rangers
1)  Destroy, cripple, or render incapable of spending MP, all of the following: 8 Primary OPFOR unit.
2) Destroy, cripple, or render incapable of spending MP, all of the following: 6 Local Force Turrets, 2 Local Force Mechs.
3) Suffer no more than 6 Ranger units destroyed, crippled, or rendered incapable of spending MP by the end of the game in any combination between the following forces: Lancer Lance (all units), liaison, Allied Units.

OPFOR
1) Suffer fewer than 16 total casualties - including turrets - by the end of the game.
2) Destroy, cripple, or render incapable of spending MP, at least 8 Ranger units prior to Turn 12.
3) Destroy, cripple, or render incapable of spending MP, some combination of 7+ units between the following forces: Lancer Lance (all units), liaison, Allied Units.

MISCELLANEOUS
1) Exiting the battlefield requires a unit to remain stationary at the board edge for 1 turn.  Only a single spent MP is required to move offboard (ie, the environmental MP penalties doesn't apply; or, more specifically, the Minimum Movement rule overrides it).  Convoy units may only exit from the southern board edge.

2) OPFOR MechWarriors will attempt to capture any ejected Ranger MechWarriors in this scenario, unless a Ranger BattleMech target in LOF is equally as close (or closer) than the ejected MechWarrior, or the Ranger BattleMech target is within 8 hexes and subject to a valid LOF in any case.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 06:47:46 AM by Darrian Wolffe »

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 06:47:57 AM »

Updated with map.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 01:40:43 PM »

Hat is chose as reinforcement.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2024, 04:17:22 PM »

OK, minis call.  This is going to be more difficult than normal because my painted Blitzkriegs are in Lyran colors.

Black Knight - Rob
Stalker - Rob
Champion
Griffin - Rob
Victor - Steve

RL Turret
RL Turret
RL Turret
RL Turret
AC5 Turret
AC5 Turret
Fuckoff Arrow IV Turret

Thunderbolt - Rob
Lancelot - Rob
Black Knight - Rob
Orion - Rob
Puma - Rob
Hellbringer - Rob
Starslayer - Dan
Phoenix Hawk - Rob
Quickdraw - Rob
Black Hawk KU - Rob )PROXY Black Hawk
Warhammer - Rob
Rifleman - Rob
Blitzkrieg - Rob
Blitzkrieg - Rob
Javellin - Rob
Javelin - Rob

Drillson - Rob
Drillson - Rob
Rommel - Rob
Rommel - Rob
Manticore - Steve
Manticore - Steve
Demon - Steve
Demon - Steve

Grand Titan - Steve
King Crab - Rob
Battlemaster - Rob
Gallowglas - Rob

Jackal
Locust IIC
Locust - Rob
Locust - Rob
Locust - Rob
Pixie LAM - Rob

I can't find my Victors or my Starslayer.  My hope is that Dan has a Grand Titan and enough turrets to cover us.  IIRC Bryan had a Jackal because we've used one before. I don't have any idea if we have a Champion in the group.  I reckon Steve has a Manticore laying about.

I'll check up maps in a little bit, but I should have everything.  Having an extra Forward Base map at the game might help; I know we have 1, I can't recall if I have 2.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 02:06:54 AM by Darrian Wolffe »
Pages: [1] 2 3