CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mission 1 RSVP  (Read 2585 times)

phlop

• Painting God
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 1 RSVP
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 10:56:54 PM »

Might help if he finishes his choices for mechs and posts.  ;)

ADHDtv

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 01:21:10 AM »

I should be there on the 30th

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 07:10:35 AM »

RSVPs will LOCK on Tuesday at roughly noon.  If you haven't RSVPd by then, I'm sorry.

Jiraiya1969

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 07:14:13 AM »

I'll be there, but will need to either usemail someone's 'Mechanics minis or proxy with my plastics.

Raven_X

• Destroyer of Con Games
  • Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2016, 11:07:14 PM »

So, I've been digging for my 'Mechs, no luck so far (haven't used them in so long, and I've moved since I have...)  So far the only thing I have found is the starter box, so I have the IS plastics.  Never had too many clan mechs anyway.  I will see if I can get the wife to approve an Ironwind run for me, but I don't think I can pull that off by Saturday.  I will bring my (as yet unpainted) plastics, but if someone has some more appropriate mechs to use I would greatly appreciate it.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2016, 02:52:44 PM »

I talked to Seth.  He is still working on his force.  Not sure yet if he can make it on the 30th.

I need to know by the end of the day today.

I have 8 OPFOR kits.  As of right now, I have 15 RSVPs and 1 possible.  I will feel very bad if I run out of OPFOR kits, but if it happens, then it happens and people will not be able to play the scenario.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2016, 02:55:59 PM »

So, I've been digging for my 'Mechs, no luck so far (haven't used them in so long, and I've moved since I have...)  So far the only thing I have found is the starter box, so I have the IS plastics.  Never had too many clan mechs anyway.  I will see if I can get the wife to approve an Ironwind run for me, but I don't think I can pull that off by Saturday.  I will bring my (as yet unpainted) plastics, but if someone has some more appropriate mechs to use I would greatly appreciate it.

Andy, bring what you have, some tape, some paper, and a pencil.  If nothing else, we'll tape ID tags to your proxies.  I don't think you've done your force rolls; if you're OK with it, I'll do that with you at 10:15 Saturday.  It shouldn't take very long. I'm assuming you or somebody else will have a way to print sheets.  There will be some small leeway to change your force after the game due to the proxy/"morning-of assembly" issue.

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2016, 05:43:54 PM »

I talked to Seth.  He is still working on his force.  Not sure yet if he can make it on the 30th.

I need to know by the end of the day today.

I have 8 OPFOR kits.  As of right now, I have 15 RSVPs and 1 possible.  I will feel very bad if I run out of OPFOR kits, but if it happens, then it happens and people will not be able to play the scenario.

I should be there on the 30th

ADHDtv is Seth. (^_^)b
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Raven_X

• Destroyer of Con Games
  • Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2016, 05:16:42 PM »

Andy, bring what you have, some tape, some paper, and a pencil.  If nothing else, we'll tape ID tags to your proxies.  I don't think you've done your force rolls; if you're OK with it, I'll do that with you at 10:15 Saturday.  It shouldn't take very long. I'm assuming you or somebody else will have a way to print sheets.  There will be some small leeway to change your force after the game due to the proxy/"morning-of assembly" issue.

I wasn't sure, so I rolled and created my force on my own.  If you want I can re-roll Saturday.  May give me another shot, I was really hoping for some Aero.

Raven_X

• Destroyer of Con Games
  • Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2016, 05:17:53 PM »

Dumb question, what time do we start, it's been a while lol

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2016, 06:04:27 PM »

Dumb question, what time do we start, it's been a while lol

Store opens at 10, game-on at roughly 11.

The nice part of this campaign setup is that if a couple of people are late, I can just pair them together.  Mostly 1v1 games has some advantages.

Raven_X

• Destroyer of Con Games
  • Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2016, 08:20:21 PM »

If you would like me to re-roll, you can roll for me and post here, I will redo my force tonight/in the morning

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2016, 10:17:31 AM »

On my way slept through first alarm
Die Clanner!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]