CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: OOC discussion thread, 31 January 2766 Briefing  (Read 2411 times)

phlop

• Painting God
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: OOC discussion thread, 31 January 2766 Briefing
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 02:55:29 PM »

Yeah, Dan had his usual. He pushed the heat limits of the Shadowhawk  and rolled a melt down.
I was hoping to post first and tell you that your mech had been headcapped, even with your edge. No problems for any of us. Mike's mech was a mess at the end.

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 08:38:24 PM »

I would just like to point out that a mech 53% armor will be a mess at the end of any fight it gets into.

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 04:13:27 PM »

Things pretty much went perfectly according to plan.  We destroyed a company of Taurian battlemechs (admittedly we only destroyed bug mechs, clints, and assassins, but Dan did manage to destroy a phoenix hawk), without taking any losses.  I'll post something more detailed this evening as I'm about to leave for work right now.

Just a company?  Was that due to time constraints?  Wish I hadn't missed the easy one, now Rob will be looking for OpFor revenge.   :D

Yeah, Dan had his usual. He pushed the heat limits of the Shadowhawk  and rolled a melt down.
I was hoping to post first and tell you that your mech had been headcapped, even with your edge. No problems for any of us. Mike's mech was a mess at the end.

Haha Phil.  Took me long enough to create one PC, I can't imagine creating another so soon.   :P

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 07:49:59 PM »

Just a company?  Was that due to time constraints?  Wish I hadn't missed the easy one, now Rob will be looking for OpFor revenge.   :D

They took out a little more than a company.  However, they were under attack by a reinforced battalion.  What saved them from an extremely nasty engagement in close quarters was a) the OOG time limit, and b) the 279th arrived to reinforce them with an assault battalion, and c) I placed a 4x2 map setup when I should have had a 3x2 setup.
Pages: 1 [2]