CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: IC: 15 Jan, 2767 - March 28th, 2767  (Read 2495 times)

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: IC: 15 Jan, 2767 - March 28th, 2767
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 04:40:35 PM »

"Forgive me tovarisch, but other units issues don't directly impact me. Then again being he jumped up grunt that I am, I must have bought in to the band of brothers concept. We've been fighting short handed for the better part of a year now. Let's bring those poor saps home. At least what's going to be left of them in a couple months."

Nodding in understanding towards the self described 'jumped up grunt', "Agreed.  I am familiar with the officers of the 197th, a good group.  If anyone can survive, they can."  Pondering for a moment, he raises his hand "If memory serves, the Robinson has drop cocoons similar to that a DropShip such as an Overlord has.  Will be we deep striking from the Allegiance as soon as her guns go silent?"

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
Re: IC: 15 Jan, 2767 - March 28th, 2767
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 10:23:54 PM »

Xin stood up from the mess and walked out into the evening.  He had work to do, regardless of the rumors swirling around. 

Getting back to Kentares IV had been a blessing, and after unloading what remained of the 197th he had found a hot shower.  He immediately started to hear rumors about the General getting big news a couple days ago, but he didn't pay attention to the rumors as they were unconfirmed and would remain so.  After the standard debriefs, Xin stopped by the mess to get a bite of food to eat. 

With the important things in life taken care of, Xin went to the small shanty the 741st had as an office.  He had battle efficiency reports to complete, arms requsitions to repair the mechs, and on top of it all he had to find a mech for the L-T.  He was not surprised to find the captain in the office, as they both had a lot of work to do.

Pages: 1 [2]