CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: OOC Thread: Oct 24th, 2768  (Read 2093 times)

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Thread: Oct 24th, 2768
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 08:19:35 AM »

Mike,

Thank you for running my character yesterday.  I had forgotton that the LAM had taken a JJ hit, and the options become quite limited when a unit built for speed loses it's speed.  We all get a little emotionally attached to our characters and their rides at times.  After all the character is still alive and it is war, AND only a game.  If I said anything to you (or to the rest of you guys) that offended, I humbly apologize.

Thank you for your time,

Steve
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 11:31:30 AM »

Steve, you're welcome.  I was not offended by anything that was said, I recognized that it was the heat of the moment. 

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 09:13:15 PM »

hey rob as for our talk earlier today i will have 130 xp before the game today not the 80 only because the 50 i would have put toward impatient wont count because you cant buy off part of a disadvantage...anyway would like to say today was a good game went rather well..although mikes character died he went with the way he would be..but felt like it wasnt to far out of balance either
Die Clanner!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]