CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: LAM Rule Changes  (Read 1447 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
LAM Rule Changes
« on: April 09, 2013, 03:11:26 AM »

Steve, Randall just posted up an IO Alpha Rules document, including more complete LAM rules (you'll note the name of the example pilot...).  We've been asked specifically to test these out.  You game with slightly changing LAM rules mid-campaign?

It's 100% your call.  They're MOSTLY the same rules (we crossed paths with the Devs when sending in our feedback, so it hasn't been incorporated yet), but there's a few things in there that aren't in my PDF copy of the rules - Critical Hits to internal stores and AirMech Rams being the notable exceptions.

EDIT:aaaaaand I just saw your PM.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:16:48 AM by Darrian Wolffe »

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: LAM Rule Changes
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 05:26:54 AM »

I'm game. Bring it on.  I have already down-loaded it.  I will print it off and go over it.  How much longer did you want to playtest the Shadow Hawk-X3 LAM?

Edit:  The name of the guy in the RS3085 quickstart LAM rules was also Steve.  That was before we started the campaign.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 05:14:04 PM by Black Omega »
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: LAM Rule Changes
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »

Rob, email with MSword attachment inbound.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."