CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Shadowrun Schedule Thread  (Read 10118 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun Schedule Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

Crap.  OK then...I need EVERYONE to post their anticipated weekly schedules so I can see if there's a common block of time in here.  Please do so ASAP.

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 09:46:11 PM »

I am tied up on Tues nights right now, and Sunday nights.  This should be my schedule through July. 

Riegien

• Unicorn Clan Triumphant
  • Administrator
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »

I have early nights Sun - Thurs through mid august, and have another game usually on Fridays.

Knightofargh

• Semper Senex Morosus
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2011, 07:44:54 AM »

We are flexible, at least within the dictates of Arthur's needs.

Other_Rob

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2011, 10:56:40 AM »

Friday nights are the only night that is bad for me.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2011, 09:31:55 PM »

Erk. 

All right, we now have no nights that work - I can't run on Fridays or Saturdays.  Game is on hold this week while we figure out what to do.

If people wanna come over tomorrow night to hang out and discuss what we want to do, you're welcome to do so.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »

I'm free Friday/Saturday/Sunday barring the needs of hockey and Battletech.  Work is rarely an issue.

Knightofargh

• Semper Senex Morosus
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 06:53:52 PM »

Having discussed timing with Rob, Other Rob, Brett, and sundry others...

The current best time/day for us to get the game back up and running again is looking to be Sundays.  Rob indicated a preference for a longer weekly session if possible since I'm wanting to change things up into a rotating GM and system format.

Current options look to be Sunday from 7:00 to 11:00ish or (preferably) 5:00 to 11:00.  The plan is to run an adventure and then switch to a different GM and system, this prevents both GM and system burnout.  This format works best with no more than four systems, current options are below.  The 7:00 start will be necessary if Maria is planning on joining us.  So feedback below please.  Volunteers to run below as well please.

GM/Systems
1) Rob, Shadowrun
2) Brent, Alpha Omega (high tech future with aliens, probably a wilds campaign), Pathfinder (low fantasy mounted chivalry campaign, set in Eosia), DragonQuest 3rd ed. (Emberverse/Changeworld post apocalyptic, set in a modern world where technology stops)
3)
4)

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 08:40:01 PM »

Or should we do this in a different thread?

Regardless, I am considering to play god GM either a d6 Star Wars or Alternity game. Future looks like I will stay here for the immediate future right now.

<shakes location 8-ball again>  <still hazy>

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2011, 10:52:48 PM »

OK guys, Maria's out for the time being.  This Sunday is a holiday of some sort; I suggest we discuss what all we want to do and start this thing on the 15th, with another game on the 22nd, and then off for Memorial Day weekend, and playing again June 5th and 12th (which then gives us a week off for Origins on the 19th).

Thoughts?

Knightofargh

• Semper Senex Morosus
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2011, 07:42:31 AM »

Mother's day this weekend Rob. Get Maria a card or something, Eli wasn't hatched you know.

Next week should be good for us. There is even an outside chance that the table will arrive before then. Conservatively why don't we aim for 5:00. If we reach an agreement on systems and such we could probably get the tedious PC gen taken care of. 

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2011, 11:11:17 PM »

OK, guys, I suck.  My shooting schedule on Monday just got moved from 4pm to 8am, which means we'll have to drive down past Louisville Sunday night instead of Monday morning.  Which means I'll miss our session.

I suggest having the session regardless.  My vote is for Alpha Omega as our "starter" game, because most of the group has already had a chance to play it and character creation shouldn't be too hard; plus I've already got a PC for the game.  My vote would then be to have Rob run WFRP after brent's AO adventure is over, and then have Brett run something if she'd like.  Finally we come back to Shadowrun; that way we're alternating between Sci-fi and Fantasy genres.  Really, though, I'm not picky about how this will work.  Regardless, I'm VERY much looking forward to this rotating game thing, and will see everybody Saturday the 21st for BattleTech!

Knightofargh

• Semper Senex Morosus
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2011, 11:14:52 AM »

Reminder. Meeting at my place at 5:00 PM Sunday. PM me for directions if needed.

If I can get a headcount that would be great since Other Rob and myself are planning on coordinating food. Eating takeout is expensive and sucks. For $5 a head we can feed you lime Demi-royalty.

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2011, 12:14:32 PM »

I shall be there.  I might have to duck out at 7, but thats enough time to discuss things.  I will bring my $5.02, for the food and for what we should play.
Pages: 1 2 [3]