CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: Downtime after mission 1/2  (Read 949 times)

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
Downtime after mission 1/2
« on: January 27, 2011, 11:31:08 PM »

Alright, we need to decide how long we want to take for downtime.  I would suggest at least 2 months after we fence all the gear.  I think this is what is needed for the heat to drop on us.  Right now, there is video of us in the elevator at least, if not more with other security cameras.  While I would love to go and delete that from the UB server, its been copied away and so is water under the bridge.
In addition, the UB has the resources to blow up a building as a file on it is being uploaded to ShadowSea.  I think that our hole needs to be deep, dark and bombproof.  We () killed something fairly major in the campaign, and so they will be hunting for us.  To mitigate this, it appears that the flies were attempting to make a new type of fleshform, which did not make the ants happy.  I am nervous that leaving the flies alone for a while will allow them to develop something bizarre, based on what we encountered in the treasure room.  However, dead people do cannot fight a great evil, and so I think 2 months is the correct time for downtime.