CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fencing  (Read 5020 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Fencing
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 10:29:51 PM »

Well, Sparrow, I know you have to make your cut on everything, but I think that if I throw in these three watches you can up the total compensation to $9,000.  (Negotiation 3 successes)

Flick, I think I can live with that.  Done deal.

(OOG: Add $9,000 to your group funds)

Well, Chinook Hunter, you should know that we might want the items, and so I will offer you $500 as a fee to ID the things, then we can discuss selling them (Negotiation 4 successes)

Hmf.  I tell you what - it's more the time and pain in my ass.  Still, five hundred'll help.  I'll take that, but I get first right of sale; if you're gonna sell these, then you sell to ME.  I aint' wastin' my time to ID these things for ya and have you go prancin' off somewhere else.  Don't worry - my offers'll be fair.  Good enough?

My suggestion is we take the money for the cranial bomb, sell the orichalcum to this "jumpman" guy, and that should be all our stuff.

OOG:Holding on these for player input.

HAVE YOUR INPUT IN ASAP PLEASE!

Knightofargh

• Semper Senex Morosus
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 08:23:58 AM »

Voice call to Patchwerk:

"Don' wanna know why yer so keen on that, but it sounds like ye got a customer. Can ye come up a tad?"

Negotiation 4 dice, 1 hit

To Super Mario:

"Fair deal. Ye owe me for the lowball mate."

(OOG: If anyone has an issue with selling to my contact, speak up)

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 08:49:23 AM »

Hmf.  I tell you what - it's more the time and pain in my ass.  Still, five hundred'll help.  I'll take that, but I get first right of sale; if you're gonna sell these, then you sell to ME.  I aint' wastin' my time to ID these things for ya and have you go prancin' off somewhere else.  Don't worry - my offers'll be fair.  Good enough?

Fair enough by me.  Thats entirely reasonable.

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »

(OOC)
Just to update everyone on where we are on money.

Costs- 12,000 :nuyen: (contractor fee)
             9,000  :nuyen: (cost for 2 months of base living)

Income: 110,000  (Credsticks, and jewelry)
                13,200  (8-bit sales)
                  5,000  (Simpson final credstick payment)
total      128, 200

Now I know that people would like some of this to keep their homes active, and to purchase things like a rating 6 response chip.  We have 107,200 unclaimed, and I suggest we have at least 40,000 of that set aside for lean times.  Suggestions, and people wishing to claim this should be posted here.  (Hurrah thread drift)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »

Fair enough by me.  Thats entirely reasonable.

You pay him the $500, and he heads into the back room (his lodge, you presume) after a brusque command to "watch the store while I'm gone".  Several minutes later, he re-emerges.

"You've got yourself a couple of nifty toys here.  The little wicker guy contains a hunk of True Earth - it's an alchemical component used in summoning rituals.  Thing is, it's what you may say a "reversed polarity".  That is, it's gonna be used for banishing critters off of this plane of existence.  It's a focus, not a fetish, and it's not all that strong of one, I'd guess.  (Force 2).  The circlet, now...that's an interesting bit of kit.  That's a Power focus, straight-up, and while not all that strong of one, it's in dammed good shape.  (Force 1)  I'll give you $4,500 for the pair - 3 grand for the Power focus and $1,500 for the Banishing focus.  If you're only willing to sell one, I'll give you $2,500 for the Power focus and $1,000 for the Banishing focus.  Take it and don't haggle at me - you're not likely to find a better offer on short notice, and assensing the lot of you, you're less than likely to be able to even use the damn things."

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »

Heh, well I think I know some people who would wear an odd circlet just for the shock factor, but I know that you will be able to find someone to sell them to.  I will take the 4,500, and see you around. 
Pages: 1 [2]