CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: Mike's game  (Read 1622 times)

wamsheb

• Shows Promise
  • Foxtrot November Golf
    • View Profile
Mike's game
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:42:22 PM »

Hey, I have been told that Mike will be starting up a Shadowrun game and was curious if there was any room for another runner.  I'm ok with not, but figured I'd ask.

Brian Wamsher (others may know me as Zeaque)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Mike's game
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 10:50:03 AM »

That'd be a decision for Mike to make, as it's his table.  Details to see if you could even make it would be:

Game is Sunday nights, weekly, in Marimont, from 5pm-11pm.  First 2 hours are food/dinner and socializing/dealing with people's kids.  The game itself starts around 7pm.  11pm is a pretty "hard" stop time, as we all have to work.  We DO normally meet on NERO weekends.  Finally, it's not a "permanent" campaign.  We rotate games (Alpha Omega and Warhammer Fantasy RP are the other two games in rotation) about every 3-4 months to keep GMs from getting burnt out.

So if that setup is OK with you, PM agustaaquila on these boards to see if he's got room.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:54:39 AM by Darrian Wolffe »

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Mike's game
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 01:17:54 PM »

With nowhere else to put this, I'll stick it here.

As of yesterday, our group now has a paper copy of Arsenal (w00t Half-price Books!).  That gives us Augmentation, Arsenal, Street Magic, and eleventy copies of the SR4A book.  Are there any other books, aside from Runners Companion, that we really "need"?