CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Shadowrun Campaign: Tenative Schedule  (Read 3486 times)

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun Campaign: Tenative Schedule
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 02:49:46 PM »

I believe we said as a group no.  I know that I will be in Toledo, and while my character might be able to throw a football back to cinci, I don't think that will be helpful.   ;D

I believe we set next week (12/1)  as the next gaming event. 

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 05:59:21 PM »

Correct.  We're playing on December 1st, and then we'll be playing again on the 15th, and then we're off until January.  Mike, I know you won't be able to make the 15th, but we're gonna go ahead and run anyway rather than let the game lie fallow for over a month.  Sorry man.  If you have anything you'd like me to do with your PC, let me know.  Choose from the options below:

Part A
1) Let the GM run your character.  Go to Part B
2) Let another PC run your character.  Go to Part B
3) Let your character "fade into the background" and take no part in the adventure session you're missing.

Part B
1) Your character cannot die, and cannot be seriously inconvenienced by events (Deadly Damage won't count, no equipment lost, etc).  He will earn ZERO XP for the session.
2) Your character cannot die, but anything else goes.  He will earn HALF XP for the session.
3) Your character is "live", and can be injured or killed as events warrant.  He will earn FULL XP for the session.

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 09:56:00 PM »

Well, I choose option D, be there, as I really have 2 exams and one trivia night questionnaire.  It will also give me an excuse to stop studing for a few hours, and so I do plan on going.  I reserve the right to change as I get closer to the 15th, but right now I will take the break from exams.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 10:35:31 PM »

Awesome!  Good to know, man.

For everyone else - if you have to miss a session, those are the choices you'll generally have for your character.  You get to choose the level of risk and reward your PC will face while you're not there.
Pages: 1 [2]