CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: News Flash Feb 27  (Read 1429 times)

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
News Flash Feb 27
« on: April 22, 2013, 10:15:15 AM »

CAS Sector- Traffic was stopped yesterday afternoon in what one police officer said is the most bizarre gang initiation they have ever seen.  At 3:45, an lone elf wearing a suit and disguising his identity with face paint jumped onto what used to be I-70, and proceeded to run two miles against traffic before jumping off the highway, unharmed.  Officials are asking for the public's help in identifying the man who has earned the nickname Street Runner.  Just this morning, information was released that the individual left behind a slight astral signature.  Denver News can only hope that the investigator in charge will be able to tell us something slightly less obvious soon.

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
Re: News Flash Feb 27
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 11:31:37 PM »

PPC Sector-- Mitsuhama today announced a major donation to the Friendship Camp project.  For those not familiar with Friendship Camp, the group announced that they are opening another camp, their 6th in the former Aztalan area.  The group works tirelessly to provide food and shelter for the downtrodden populations of Denver.  The group announced the donation will allow them to build the on site hospital that the camps need, as well as increase security.

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
Re: News Flash Feb 27
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 11:53:13 PM »

From the popular Tech Blog TechieGirlzzzz

Have you all heard.  Lots of people with APES have gone missing out of hospitals.  Its just wrong that someone is taking all those sick people.  We are starting a petition to petition to increase attention to this huge wrong.  Click here to sign petition.

Comments

Van der Wrote:  First !!!  :( ;D :D :o ??? ::) ;D :D

Helnakitty Wrote:  So immature.  Grow up or your never going to get a girlfriend.

Van der Wrote:  Its you're.  Learn goddamn English.

Helnakitty Wrote:  I speak more languages than you, and English is not my first.  Appoligize if I make mistake every now and then. 

Virtuakenitic rights now.  Honos!
Moderator Wrote:  I've warned you two enough, this has earned each of you a Two Month Ban. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CAS Sector-  Wuxing building on their new Denver headquarters has run into some problems that have halted construction.  Officals asked for comment only state, "We are aware of the problem, and are looking at the appropriate troubleshooters to fix the problem.  This will be a minor hurdle."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:25:50 PM by agustaaquila »