CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: November 1st, 3046 TO&E  (Read 1342 times)

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Kibitzing from the sidelines
    • View Profile
November 1st, 3046 TO&E
« on: July 28, 2018, 04:09:23 PM »

Remember to update your pilot/lance info in the skills chart as you hire/fire people and spend XP.

You are responsible for updating your PC and wingmen skills/SPAs on the Master Personnel Skill table linked below. When asked to do so, you are also responsible for updating the Mech Tracking sheet linked below (This will typically be between contracts when we need to know what is available for hot drop).

Master Personnel Skills: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxHSicRuJkKJ6FgoP-qSbvmQybpoqjFBDC5F8c8ZAT8/edit?usp=sharing This form is freely updateable.  As you add XP and change your skills/SPAs, PLEASE change the form to match. Also note that piloting and gunnery are in skill bonus not P/G format so a 3 gunner is a +5 (entered as '+5) and a 4 pilot is a +4.

Mech Tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Pzov1Rq5byU-mZRHHJa0WKU6ME3zPw3HYvt5cIj1Ig/edit?usp=sharing

Other project: CBT Factory World List https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UdGad4OuwaVSvAJaKN3YIZSKVsJ8FER7T3iVwsxXpV4/edit?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:02:08 AM by Timberwolfd »

Battlemaster

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: November 1st, 3046 TO&E
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 10:16:01 PM »

Bright sword spends 20 xp to increase Strategy to 4. (Fast learner and Natural attribute Strategy)

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 08:08:32 AM »

Updated to November 13th with unit hires and purchases.

Note, I have dropped the skill/SPA tracking from the TO&E sheet. It will only be tracked on the Master Personnel Skills sheet linked in the original post. The same will be true for Mech Tracking when we need to update the TO&E for our Dragoons Rating at the end of contract and for loading the DropShip heading to a contract. There are enough players now with enough difference in response rates that it is impractical for me to directly coordinate everything. These sheets should all be openly editable, so as you change things, spend XP, etc. please update the two sheets.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:17:15 AM by Timberwolfd »

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »

Note for people purchasing stuff for their lances. The DC does not have double heatsinks until 3047. You can't buy them for a bit more than a month and a half.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 08:46:50 PM »

Also, please update your custom configs in the Custom Mech Loadouts thread (http://forums.cincybattletech.com/index.php?topic=885.0) as you make changes to your lance.

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 01:51:32 AM »

Also, please update your custom configs in the Custom Mech Loadouts thread (http://forums.cincybattletech.com/index.php?topic=885.0) as you make changes to your lance.

fixed mine had 3 with bad pathing errors for some reason im guessing when i moved them to an album and then 3 of same mech pic for some damn reason
Die Clanner!!!!

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 07:40:11 PM »

With new hires.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 10:12:22 AM »

Gonzalo Freeman spends 10 XP to increase Career/Soldier from 1 to 2.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 04:30:28 PM »

11/19
Salvage from Solo mission added to Dragons mechs
Dragon DRG-5N
Panther PNT-9R
Firestarter FS9-H

Will repair Dragon to sell, customize Firestarter to sell, customize Panther to keep.
The Panther will be a more deadly version of what my Cataphract was.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:00:54 AM by deadlyfire2345 »

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 11:38:42 PM »

Added Midnight's XP updates post Mission 1 to the most recent version posted by Jon.  Paul's changes not reflected in the TO&E.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 10:36:18 AM »

I already asked Jon if he needed help. His concerns were just finishing up with the Semester, then get back on track.

Looking at the TO&E a little more, it appears that the only XP that is being monitored is the whole units and not so much the individual lances.

I can help with keeping track of all individual lances in terms of personnel and salvage. Not like I am on most the day anymore.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 03:42:10 PM »

I already asked Jon if he needed help. His concerns were just finishing up with the Semester, then get back on track.

Looking at the TO&E a little more, it appears that the only XP that is being monitored is the whole units and not so much the individual lances.

I can help with keeping track of all individual lances in terms of personnel and salvage. Not like I am on most the day anymore.
Added Midnight's XP updates post Mission 1 to the most recent version posted by Jon.  Paul's changes not reflected in the TO&E.
Some of it is also principle. At this point everyone knows what we are doing and can be trusted to track their stuff. Moving the player stats to google docs makes it easy for everyone to update when they change things. This also eliminates the fragmentation that occurs when players post their updates in different locations (their maintenance thread, warehouse thread, the TO&E thread, the CO and GM thread, or anywhere else...) by giving people one location to put the updates. I didn't include the docs and techs because other players will basically never need that information, so if we need to dig it out at some later date, it can be an archaeological expedition. We are far more likely to want to look up a lance's combat status.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 03:49:03 PM »

Unit purchases post Mission 1 for update after mission 2 resolves
Corsair (1,605,771)
Artillery rounds (12,000)

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here