CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Timeline: 11 May - September, 3050  (Read 3195 times)

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Timeline: 11 May - September, 3050
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2019, 08:34:25 AM »

Looking at your rolls and documentation, here’s what I see:

Panther - started customization upon landing. The work if successful would have completed early Sept (so roll counts), customization fails, so it’s parts on the floor (mid process)
Cicada - same as Panther
T-bolt - looks like everything finished successfully before the 15th, ready to go.
Shadow Hawk - parts stripped out pre-customization to save time, completes late August. Step complete. Customization work starts Sept 1 and if successful took 22.5 days. No roll could be made until after the 15th, so it reverts to it’s pre-customization state. In this case stripped down like my Panther.

The Archer’s being worked on on the Dropship, so no impact to its customization.
The Atlas as I recall had minimal work which I believe completed before Sept 15, so good to go.

So to me it looks like the only mechs potentially “at risk” are your Panther and Cicada.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2019, 08:56:05 AM »

Shadow hawk was done on drop ship, thunderbolt would have finished end of september.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2019, 09:49:30 AM »

Shadow hawk was done on drop ship, thunderbolt would have finished end of september.

Ok, I went back over the rules and your notes. The T-bolt customization step effectively started late August after the items were removed. At that point the 41 day clock started ticking before you could make a roll. That lands after the 15th, so it’s in the boat of you have it stripped down per the refit roll, but the mech isn’t ripped open mid-process for the customization. You are in a position where you could start reassembling the T-bolt. Basically you still have everything and it’s not I’m limbo.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2019, 09:52:15 AM »

That's what I wanted to know. Thank you for clarifying.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2019, 11:03:26 AM »

I really just want to break up the roll. So do CASE in factory, then the rest on the dropship. The other option would be to rush time it all at once to where even the fail roll would finish prior to the 15th.

I will get the CASE in later. Either way. New customization (without use of factory), done 9/29/3050.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 06:59:38 PM by deadlyfire2345 »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]