CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 15 September, 3050  (Read 3550 times)

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 15 September, 3050
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2019, 10:54:10 AM »

I have one in desert camo and one in red-black (kell hounds).  You are most welcome to borrow if you like.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2019, 09:15:58 AM »

Gray Death Legion
Griffin - Rob (all GDL minis in GDL colors)
Crusader - Rob
Centurion - Rob
Archer - Rob

Clans
Gargoyle custom - Dan
Elementals [SL] - Rob
Mad Cat S - Dan
Elementals [SL] - Rob
Summoner Prime - Dan
 Elementals [SL] - Rob
Adder custom - Rob
Elementals [SL] - Rob
Kit Fox S - Rob
Elementals [SL] - Rob

Loki custom - Rob
Nova Prime- Dan
Kit Fox S - Dan
Dragonfly A - Rob
Nova Prime -Rob

Summoner C - Rob
Adder Prime
Koshi C - Rob (PROXY: Hankyu, Ghost Bear colors)
Nova S - Rob (Ghost Bear colors)
Kit Fox S

OK, this is everything I can bring.  

EDIT: Dropped a closing bracket
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 09:20:16 AM by Darrian Wolffe »

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2019, 09:16:51 AM »

I have one in desert camo and one in red-black (kell hounds).  You are most welcome to borrow if you like.

If you could bring the Kell Hounds one, I’d appreciate it, thanks.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2019, 09:55:22 AM »

I don't own a kit fox....I can go get one or two though

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Kibitzing from the sidelines
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2019, 03:18:47 PM »

I have a Kit Fox, Mist Lynx, and Adder. I'll double check paint jobs in a bit, but I might have all three in Smoke Jaguar grey on grey splotch.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2019, 04:06:46 PM »

I have a Kit Fox, Mist Lynx, and Adder. I'll double check paint jobs in a bit, but I might have all three in Smoke Jaguar grey on grey splotch.

That'll look normal to me.

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2019, 07:20:54 PM »

I have a Koshi in primer.  I might have the time to throw some green on it.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2019, 02:41:35 AM »

If you're bringing something, confirm it below.

Still haven't heard about non-paper maps (and whether or not they actually match up).

NPC SPAs have been sent to Jon for printing.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2019, 07:07:45 AM »

I can bring maps if needed.  I may not get there until closer to 10 and Jon’s bringing my new grasslands maps that he printed.  Just let me know if I should bring them.

I thought the group was getting 2 copies of each map from Jon. Are they still in the works?

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2019, 08:17:59 AM »

If you're bringing something, confirm it below.

Still haven't heard about non-paper maps (and whether or not they actually match up).

NPC SPAs have been sent to Jon for printing.
I'll pull the maps and make sure things mesh this evening. I'll also see about printing out the river and road additions so they are one piece and don't scatter every time somebody looks at the maps. I'll bring my tiles just in case.
Mist Lynx - Gray on gray splotch
Kit Fox - Green/purple blend
Adder - Green/purple blend

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2019, 05:27:31 PM »

The maps look like they'll mesh, but I wasn't able to lay them all out together. I did make road and river hex bits for those large additions to the maps. Clan sheets and GDL sheets are printed.

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2019, 09:17:46 PM »

Update?

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2019, 09:31:18 PM »

My new name is thanos. Hat had one of our aero lawn dart which caused Rob to roll the crash into one of his mechs (I was piloting no less). Then shortly after, Mike lost his thud to an ammo boom, forgot to write down edge so just went boom (I controlled as well). My fault too no less. Wasted too much time early on and was unable to finish properly. Somewhat painful for the rangers.

In the words of zapp brannigan "In light of your overwhelming victory, lets call this a draw"

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2019, 09:46:50 PM »

Update?

From a mission perspective it was technically a complete victory as the Jade Falcons who were Jagging Harder! didn't push for the objectives until the end and we ran out of time.  Midnight lost it's P-Hawk.  The entire right side (arm, leg and torso) were individually destroyed and it had to be left on the battlefield.  My LAM lost a leg while in AirMech mode which was completely unneeded as long as I didn't want to transform to a Mech and otherwise I sustained armor damage.  Dancer had to abandon a downed Blackjack, Reaper lost its Thunderbolt and Freya's Laser Grasshopper was lost to an act of god.  No insurance policy covers taking 600 points to the punch table from a friendly aerospace fighter with an unconscious pilot shot out of the sky a map board over.  Verily I say to you, it was smited.  In terms of crippled mechs, I know Freya's CO's Grasshopper was trashed and expect there were others, but not sure of the details.  The GDL Mechs showed up late and were all still standing at the stop.  Out aerospace fighters got chewed up badly.  They did their job though running 9 strafe runs against the Man'O'War, Timberwolf and either the Summoner Prime or the Loki, depending on which turn.

By the end we took out at least the Timberwolf (I critted the cockpit after it was badly chewed up), the Summoner (boot to the head from Freya's CO) and the Hellbringer (boot to the head from Freya's CO).  I also legged the Man'O'War which was in bad shape, but not until the last turn.  There was also an Uller down on the field I believe with a missing leg.  I'm not sure we destroyed anything else.

If the battle had gone a couple more turns the Rangers would have been in far worse shape, even with the fighting retreat towards the SE corner of the map.  At a guess we'd probably be down another lance worth of mechs or more either destroyed outright or dropped on the board and unable to leave it.  Alternatively if we hadn't won initiative as often as we did, things likely would have turned out differently as well.  We recovered the mech pilots not killed outright (T-Bolt pilot was lost to an ammo explosion and the Grasshopper pilot didn't have a chance to react before the fighter connected.)  We definitely could have used Crusher today, but I expect you'll get your chance in one of the two remaining scenarios.  

Currently the Rangers are cut off from support.  The dropships are 200ish miles away.  Aerospace fighters and LAMs have gone there, but the rest of the unit is in the field, required to make field repairs and with just 2 days to do it.  Next mission is a convoy mission to protect retreating GDL and Rangers on the way to the dropships.

Full write up will be coming, but it may be a few days.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2019, 12:25:55 PM »

Update?
It is probably fair to say that in 2-3 turns the clans would have broken the Rangers completely. While the heavies were down, the 3 Novas and half of the lights were effectively untouched. I know 2 points of elementals were basically pristine and fully loaded. I doubt any Ranger mech had more than 25% of its armor remaining, unless it was one of Steve's Phoenix Hawks. Most Ranger mechs were open in at least one torso.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6