CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Contract Market 1 August 3051  (Read 1648 times)

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Contract Market 1 August 3051
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2019, 05:31:21 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate and will attempt to accommodate nationalistic ties when reasonable.  The Ranger officers represent the Capellan Confederation, both halves of the Federated Commonwealth and the Free Rassalhague Republic at a minimum.  Eliminating all of our nations of origins would leave very few options.  As seasoned professionals, I'm sure we'll do fine.

Please remember my history.  I don't represent CapCon.  I have arch enemy in Death Commandos that I want to see dead at my feet.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 05:32:57 AM by Black Omega »
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2019, 06:23:04 AM »

I didn’t forget. You don’t represent CapCon. I do. In addition to me representing the Federated Suns portion of the FedCom. And I certainly hope you end up with your ArchEnemy dead at your feet.

And Mister Kromwell, I certainly understand your position. Given our current whereabouts it is extremely unlikely to even be offered a contract against your former state. I agree let’s not kick puppies. Speaking of snow globes, how is there special project coming?

Justice certainly seems to be the best fit all things considered, I just want to make sure the other officers have a chance to chime in.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2019, 06:59:52 AM »

I didn’t forget. You don’t represent CapCon. I do. In addition to me representing the Federated Suns portion of the FedCom. And I certainly hope you end up with your ArchEnemy dead at your feet.

And Mister Kromwell, I certainly understand your position. Given our current whereabouts it is extremely unlikely to even be offered a contract against your former state. I agree let’s not kick puppies. Speaking of snow globes, how is there special project coming?

Justice certainly seems to be the best fit all things considered, I just want to make sure the other officers have a chance to chime in.

Colonel, the technical staff reports that whatever the hell they're building is coming along nicely.  Apparently snow globes from worlds that have fallen to the clans are worth a lot.  Or so I've been told. According to the blueprints this may be tangentially related.  I'd ask further details but I'm probably already an accessory to something.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2019, 08:08:59 AM »

Understood, Captain. Remember external lights must meet specs and failing to blink in appropriate camouflage patterns will result in punishment details, such as extra helpings of Cook’s “special.”

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2019, 11:40:46 AM »

Oops.  Sorry boss.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2019, 11:56:20 AM »

Oops.  Sorry boss.

Atadye smiles.  “No worries. Most people forget Epsilon Eridani didn’t join the FedCom until the 4th Succession War.”

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2019, 12:11:29 PM »

Oops.  Sorry boss.

Atayde smiles.  â€œNo worries. Most people forget Epsilon Eridani didn’t join the FedCom until the 4th Succession War.”

I'm only familiar with it because of mailing material from the Industrial Engineers of Epsilon Eridani (IEEE)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 09:24:46 PM by Hat »

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2019, 01:22:50 PM »

Ok, as it’s leaning towards Justice, let’s see what we can do with it. I’d like to renegotiate transport please. Starting at 60% what is the reasonable range on this?  Also, for straight support even at 100% we’re looking at less than 200K right?

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Kibitzing from the sidelines
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2019, 01:42:30 PM »

Sudeten

The ghost of missions past says "Dooo Eeeet!"

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2019, 02:21:54 PM »

Ok, as it’s leaning towards Justice, let’s see what we can do with it. I’d like to renegotiate transport please. Starting at 60% what is the reasonable range on this?  Also, for straight support even at 100% we’re looking at less than 200K right?

Transport can vary wildly, but it's relatively rare that you go up or down more than about 30% from the starting value.  Still possible, not likely.

Straight Support is something like $180K, yeah.

Renegotiation on Transport currently has you at 50%.

2 rerolls remaining.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2019, 02:25:26 PM »

Reroll Transport please.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2019, 02:27:26 PM »

Reroll Transport please.

75%

1 reroll remaining.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2019, 02:42:24 PM »

Ok, reroll straight support and generate contract.  Everyone's logged in since the contracts have been posted and have had the opportunity to comment if desired.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2019, 02:52:21 PM »

Ok, reroll straight support and generate contract.  Everyone's logged in since the contracts have been posted and have had the opportunity to comment if desired.

Straight Support is at 25%.

You're accepting the contract?

(heading to violin lessons/orchestra rehearsal for Eli; can't do anything else till late tonight)

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2019, 02:58:43 PM »

Yes, accepting the contract.
Pages: 1 [2]