CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Spectre Lance  (Read 391 times)

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Spectre Lance
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2022, 05:37:06 PM »

Rob: as I'm moving Ryan's personnel over I discovered that while Ron Soumitra is Green, he's an 8+ rather than a 9+.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2022, 05:46:24 PM »

Please promote SGT Lela MacGhie to LTJG and the Spectre XO.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 11:26:31 PM »

Note: eliminated the 1 pt Addiction (no impact on gameplay) with the 1 pt Patience (no impact on gameplay) as they would seem to cancel and Ryan doesn't need to figure out what his character was addicted to.  Stigma/Failure will be bought off by increasing his enemy General Robert McGregory to 3 (from 2).  Akron's academic research and published paper on a piece of military history ended up bringing to light incidents that were an extreme embarrassment to McGregory's family as it exposed issues that had been swept under the rug.

Will figure out his contacts tomorrow and get those added.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2022, 11:38:02 PM »

1 pt Addiction (no impact on gameplay)

Do note that you are making an assumption that is not, strictly speaking, true. It is entirely possible for that sort of issue to arise during an extended campaign away from supplies, such as in a guerilla campaign, or in an extended contract on an otherwise uninhabited world.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2022, 12:21:42 AM »

Ok, I thought I recalled trait write up required a 2 point addiction to have an effect. If you want Ryan to keep both, that’s fine, just let us know and we’ll figure out if he’s an exercise nut, atoms, alcohol, smokes, coffee or whatnot. I’ll also double check with him if he’d rather keep both for flavor.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2022, 12:45:02 PM »

Ok, that should be a wrap.  I put Addiction (1) - Coffee back in plus added Patience back in as well.  I also noted he's from Galax and detailed the two 2 pt contacts.  Other than a history, that should be everything other than a backstory.
Pages: 1 [2]