CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Call for unity, call of battle, Call for Survival  (Read 1839 times)

Ad Hoc

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Call for unity, call of battle, Call for Survival
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 08:09:10 PM »

I am throwing this proposal out there regarding the sectors. With sector one its going to be a pain if only 1 person goes they maybe outnumbered 2 to 1. This is not a good thing for them or a good thing to tie up to many forces in that sector though for our side. Any thoughts on what to do?

A little late for this kind of discussion. Star Captain Heinze, be a leader of your force and choose the sector that will give your heavy force Honor and glory. Most of us have already made our bids. -Star Captain Noshitu
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:46:03 AM by Ad Hoc »

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 08:53:01 PM »

I wish to only consult for the benefit of the clans. These wasteful weapons must not get into the hands of these surrats. I will fight until to the last ounce of blood has been drained from my body as will my warriors. We fear none. We will fight with the tenacity and the will of the clans. I have known my battleground since before the bidding was announced. Hold your tongue or it may result in a circle of equals Star captain.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:57:14 PM by Ice »
Die Clanner!!!!

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 09:05:55 PM »

The True Cloud Cobra will strike fear into the hearts of the Darke in sector 1.  

[It looks like I will be there after all  (^_^)b]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 09:08:14 PM by Black Omega »
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."
Pages: 1 [2]