CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ICE LANCE (Drake Sharpe)  (Read 1951 times)

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
Re: ICE LANCE (Drake Sharpe)
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 04:13:56 AM »

ICE final Lance Stats:

Lance Leader: (Drake Sharpe)
Affiliation: Fed Suns

Attributes
STR: 5
BOD: 5
DEX: 7 +1 bonus
RFL: 7 +1 bonus
INT: 5
WIL: 5
CHA: 5
EDG: 4
SOC: 5

POSITIVE TRAITS:
Contact (2) - (Kentares IV)
Vehicle (6)
Owns Vehicle
Custom Vehicle (2)
Fast Learner
Good Reputation (2) - Federated Suns
Wealth (6) - (+120,000 CB/month for upkeep or end of contract?) 100k start
Well-Connected (2)New Avalon - -1 bonus for acquisition TNs   (+10k CB/month for upkeep or end of contract?)  
Well-equipped (6) - XL x3
Rank 3 Officer (lost when become a merc, but retain the value)

NEGATIVE TRAITS
Enemy (1)DONEGAL
Enemy (1)St Ives
Stigma/Dresari Loyalist
Dependent (wife)- 750 cb month
Dependent (son) - 750 cb month

SKILLS
Pilot/Mech +5
Gunnery/Mech +5
Tactics/mechs +2
Administration +2
Bureacracy/Fed Suns +2
First Aid +2
Leadership +2
Career/Soldier +1
Small Arms (Rifles) +1
Scrounge +1
Negotiation +1
Strategy +2(3 after rob random give)

SPECIAL PILOT ABILTIES: Marksman; Sniper

Warhammer WHM-6D3

Mass: 70 tons
Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Tournament Legal
Era: Clan Invasion
Tech Rating/Era Availability: E/X-X-E-A
Production Year: 3070
Cost: 15,584,892 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,661

Chassis: StarCorps 100 Standard
Power Plant: VOX 350 Fusion XL Engine
Walking Speed: 54.0 km/h
Maximum Speed: 86.4 km/h
Jump Jets: None
    Jump Capacity: 0 meters
Armor: Leviathon Plus Standard Armor
Armament:
    2  PPCs
    3  Medium Lasers
    2  Small Pulse Lasers
    1  Small Laser
Manufacturer: StarCorps Industries, Olivetti Weaponry, Vandenberg Mechanized Industries, Taurus Territorial Industries
    Primary Factory: Emris IV (StarCorps), Sudeten (Olivetti), Pinard (VMI), Taurus (TTI)
Communications System: O/P 3000 COMSET
Targeting and Tracking System: O/P 1500 ARB

================================================================================
Equipment           Type                         Rating                   Mass  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Standard                     107 points                7.00
Engine:             XL Fusion Engine             350                      15.00
    Walking MP: 5
    Running MP: 8
    Jumping MP: 0
Heat Sinks:         Double Heat Sink             18(36)                    8.00
    Heat Sink Locations: 2 LT, 2 RT
Gyro:               Standard                                               4.00
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
    Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA    R: SH+UA+LA
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV - 215                 13.50

Internal       Armor      
                                                      Structure      Factor    
                                                Head     3            9        
                                        Center Torso     22           34        
                                 Center Torso (rear)                  10        
                                           L/R Torso     15           22        
                                    L/R Torso (rear)                  8        
                                             L/R Arm     11           21        
                                             L/R Leg     15           30        

================================================================================
Equipment                                 Location    Heat    Critical    Mass  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medium Laser                                 HD        3         1         1.00
2 Small Pulse Lasers                         CT        4         2         2.00
PPC                                          RT        10        3         7.00
PPC                                          LT        10        3         7.00
Medium Laser                                 RA        3         1         1.00
Small Laser                                  RA        1         1         0.50
Medium Laser                                 LA        3         1         1.00
                                            Free Critical Slots: 19

WINGMEN

ICE 2
Lynn Richmond:  ENF-4R Enforcer (3/4)

ICE 3
Faith Carlyle: ENF-4R Enforcer (3/4)

ICE 4
Milton Long:  GRF-1N Griffin (3/4)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:29:37 PM by Ice »
Die Clanner!!!!

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 11:48:54 AM »

back story

Born Drake Micheal Dresari on New Avalon in October of 3019. He would later use "Sharpe" in order to not expose his bloodline as much as possible.

He grew up with close ties to both the Sortek and Dresari families. His father is a Dresari with no likely way to the throne and his mother another of the smaller noble family ties to the Sortek family. His father was a member of the Davion Heavy Guards until he was discharged and later moved on to a member of a merc unit. This gave him some perspective on what a merc and house unit life would be.

He had the privileges of some nobility because of his family ties. This would give him plenty of chances in life. As they would travel he would hang out with his cousins and some of the family as they passed New Avalon and some of the other surrounding systems.

He would later attend college at the request of his father and his father would make an agreement with him. His father seeing him ready to take over family responsibilities would agree to outfit and provide a mech of his choice when he graduated in a manner that he wanted. He would attend the NAIS College of Military Sciences passing its AIT and officer programs.

After graduation he would be assigned a 2 year training command in the First FedCom RCT under Andrew Redburn. His lance would be in what would be considered the perfect position on a patrol to spot and counter the initial thrust by probing Marik recon forces on Gan Singh. Although the fight is credited to Andrew Redburn, his lance would be awarded the Silver Sunburst for the delaying actions against them as well as the thrust that turned elements away from the objective in the region. This allowed Redburn to allocate forces else where which  later culminated in the Marik forces defeat.

After his training stint in First FedCom RCT he would be assigned to the 1st Davion Guards RCT but left due to lack of trust in the leadership for the failures in the war of 3039 this would eventually get back to the Lyran commander who took great offense to his words. This was especially true for someone he felt had no right to voice anything.

The Lyran would later go back to Donegal where he was appointed a new command in the 24th Lyran Guards. His cousin Bishop Sortek would end up taking over the 1st Davion Guards RCT but the information was passed along a month late as his discharge papers were finalized and submitted.  Upon leaving he would be told by his family that there is no shame in searching out your own path. Upon contemplation he advised Bishop Sortek that he would at a later date contemplate coming back to the AFFS. Bishops only reply was that he need just give notice. With the weight of yhe decision lifted off his shoulders he set out with some of the training cadre he took with him in search of his own path.

He felt the need for battle and in what better way to find it but as a merc? His wife Alexa and child Adam accompany him on his journey. His first choice for jobs was to merc around in St Ives but ended up in a bar fight when a man decided he would criticize his wife. This man ended up being a lance leader in the 2nd St. Ives Lancers.

They left St Ives and headed for outreach shortly after seeing a message for a new merc unit. The pay was good enough and after meeting them decided most of them he could trust. Some of the lance leaders were a little quirky but okay.  Some were looking for a new start while others appeared to be running from something. We each have our own secrets he guessed.  None the less he signed up and set out on his wayward journey.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:11:26 PM by Ice »
Die Clanner!!!!

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 09:54:20 AM »

5/9/50

Sometime that night

-----

RECIPIENT OPTIONS AND CONDITIONS

Send Private Version Copy A -     FAMILY

Send Business Version Copy B - UNIT COMMANDERS

Send Condition -  PERSONS KIA

‐--'xxxxx-----------------------------------

Version B

Last Will and Testament of Drake Michael Dresari

To my comrades if your reading this I'm most likely KIA. Unfortunately I and possibly others have not made it off the battlefield in the land of the living. I leave the lance funds to next in command of the lance. The warhammer if able to be recovered is to go to my son Adam. Please get my son and wife back to outreach at the minimum. This has been a long several years my friends and the battle finally has ended for me. Carry on and all the best to you. It has been an honor to fight with you all.

Your comrade and friend

LTSG Drake M Dresari Formerly of the AFFC and 1st Numenorean Rangers

---'xxxxx‐--‐------------------------------

Activate Will Send Status - Yes

--------  

Drake looked over his screen one more time before submitting the updated will. He says to himself "Guess things are in order now, we need one hell of miracle to make it off this rock." He looked back toward the bed where his family slept. Rubbing his eyes he said  "At least I can try to buy some time for you two and the rest of the unit. My life for yours if necessary."

He rubbed his eyes, then got up and went back to the bed
He waited a few moments then went back to bed.
Die Clanner!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]