CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32

Author Topic: Communication To CO and GM for Lance Readiness and Changes  (Read 30042 times)

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Communication To CO and GM for Lance Readiness and Changes
« Reply #300 on: January 30, 2019, 03:52:02 PM »

The Hatchetman is the only IS medium that naturally has it. Rest are heavies up or clan.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 30, 2019, 04:14:48 PM »

The Hatchetman is the only IS medium that naturally has it. Rest are heavies up or clan.

The Hatchetman is what I would prefer, too many variables in terms of it showing up in a marketplace and having the funds available to make it worthwhile to count on.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2019, 05:25:51 PM »

Heavies can't have that quirk. We tried that once.

Right. Forgot about that.

Accurate Weapon LB
Accurate Weapon ML
Stable
Extended Torso Twist (LB Housing no longer impacts waist rotation)
Imp. Cooling Jacket ML
Imp. Life Support (from DHS modification)

Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 30, 2019, 05:26:57 PM »

Right, your head ML has a particularly effective cooling jacket, and sinks 1 additional heat when fired.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Kibitzing from the sidelines
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 30, 2019, 06:04:37 PM »

I am surprised nobody said "OMG, Paul put on ammo'd weapons. What is going on?"....
Until you actually play a game with it it doesn't count. We don't know you really mean it until then.
  ??? :o :o  (^_^)b
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 08:44:54 PM by Timberwolfd »

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2019, 09:41:19 PM »

I would have not spent 400k twice on a single weapon if I didn't.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 01, 2019, 02:18:09 PM »

For those who have bought, sold, or customized mechs, please update the custom mech thread to your current configuration.

Battlemaster

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 05, 2019, 09:50:31 PM »

Bright Lance is fully operational 3-5-49.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 06, 2019, 09:26:35 PM »

I'll try and get Ryan through his repairs and all by the end of the weekend.  Ryan got invited to a new honor band, whose first rehearsal was last Saturday, with multiple rehearsals between then and the concert this coming Sunday.

Question regarding the custom mech thread - do you want the custom mechs posted when the work is started or when the mechs are done? The Warhammer is being worked, but won't be available until July, so I hadn't posted it yet.  I can if that makes things easier.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 06, 2019, 09:50:00 PM »

I'll try and get Ryan through his repairs and all by the end of the weekend.  Ryan got invited to a new honor band, whose first rehearsal was last Saturday, with multiple rehearsals between then and the concert this coming Sunday.

Question regarding the custom mech thread - do you want the custom mechs posted when the work is started or when the mechs are done? The Warhammer is being worked, but won't be available until July, so I hadn't posted it yet.  I can if that makes things easier.
The big issue is that if, for some reason, we need record sheets for some one's lance, we have one place to look. In this case, since we are going to get our butts kicked off of the planet in the next series of fights, just post it as soon as you get started. Post a completion date so we know when the mech is done.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 06, 2019, 10:30:15 PM »

<snip>
The big issue is that if, for some reason, we need record sheets for some one's lance, we have one place to look. In this case, since we are going to get our butts kicked off of the planet in the next series of fights, just post it as soon as you get started. Post a completion date so we know when the mech is done.

Ok, added.  Completion date of July 17, 3049 included.  Given that we're only 2 missions in and have more than a year in game time before the Clans show up, I would expect we'll have at least one if not two more missions prior to their arrival.  Regardless, it's now current and will remain that way.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 06, 2019, 10:57:46 PM »

<snip>

Ok, added.  Completion date of July 17, 3049 included.  Given that we're only 2 missions in and have more than a year in game time before the Clans show up, I would expect we'll have at least one if not two more missions prior to their arrival.  Regardless, it's now current and will remain that way.
If we win their morale will be in rout. So not much left in the way of pirates.

Battlemaster

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 07, 2019, 04:03:04 AM »

the following Bright lance members spend xp. LGJT Mills uses 20xp for Melee Master and SGT O'Leary uses 35 xp for Jumping Jack.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 07, 2019, 05:27:27 AM »

<snip>

If we win their morale will be in rout. So not much left in the way of pirates.
Good to know.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 07, 2019, 12:10:52 PM »

the following Bright lance members spend xp. LGJT Mills uses 20xp for Melee Master and SGT O'Leary uses 35 xp for Jumping Jack.

I'm sorry, both of these need to be double-checked.

LT Mills doesn't have Melee Spec reflected in either AtB or the TO&E/ google doc.  Melee Spec is a prerequisite for Melee Master.  I DO see that you purchased Melee Spec as per the XP tracker on 12-1-3048; the other data needs to be updated.

Likewise, SGT O'Leary has a 4 piloting skill as per the Google Doc (skill level +4).  Piloting 3 is a prerequisite for Jumping Jack.  I DON'T have any Xp purchases besides Jumping Jack on the XP tracker, which means this isn't a legal purchase at this time.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:16:01 PM by Darrian Wolffe »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32