CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: Post-HENHOUSE Operations  (Read 494 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Post-HENHOUSE Operations
« on: December 15, 2018, 06:40:27 PM »

These things need to be done, in order, ASAP.

1) Put version 3-1 of the Campaign rules into effect.  Update lance warehouses and salary information  DONE
2) All players conduct post-game steps (healing, etc)
3) All players do any lance reconfiguration - buying or selling Mechs, hiring or firing people, retirements, prisoner ransom/recruitment, etc.  Post the results to the Unit CO ASAP in the CO Update thread.
4) Unit CO updates Unit TO&E and updates Dragoons Rating.  In accordance with minimum rank rules, Unit CO promotes officers as necessary to fill required slots (company COs, XO, etc).
5) Once #4 is reported to the GM, he will update Against the Bot and be able to generate Contracts for 1 February
6) Once contacts are generated, we're back on the normal routine - choose a contract, travel, etc.

Seriously, people need to do Steps 1-3 QUICKLY.  I'm leaving on December 22nd, won't be back for a good long while, and probably won't be in a position to update the campaign between the 22nd and January 3rd-ish.  Our next game is the 12th of January, and we need to have the first mission generated by the 6th, which doesn't leave a ton of time to do these steps.  I'd ideally like to have you guys on a contract and offplanet no later than this Friday, 12/21.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 07:12:35 PM by Darrian Wolffe »

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Kibitzing from the sidelines
    • View Profile
Re: Post-HENHOUSE Operations
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »

Repair and customization timeline:
We are on planet until February 1st at a bare minimum.
Assuming we select a contract on the 1st with immediate lift off we would be in transit to the jump point until the 13th plus whatever the transit time to our next contract is.
When we liftoff for the next contract, I will want to have a minimum of 7 lances combat drop ready (28 of our 36 mechbays) in case of hot drop starting the contract. That leaves 8 bays for repair/customization. My command lance will be one of the 7.

Prioritization on combat ready lances for transport(Units that fought in the fewest missions, excluding solos):
Dragon (0)
Ice (1)
Freya (1)

Customizations/Major repairs I am aware of currently:
Dancer - Marauder
Skaraborg - Awesome and Highlander (Sounds like a CBT Law Firm)
Dragon - Panther

Lances that have checked in so far:
(Dunedain)
Freya
Skaraborg
Midnight
Dancer

Also, update the custom mech thread with your current lance configurations.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 05:32:28 PM by Timberwolfd »

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »

Dragon has a Dragon that will be in bay up til March 8th. Other than that, maybe just one for the panther since I will not be able to get the XL into it until we reach a factory planet.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 10:25:45 AM »

Dragon has a Dragon that will be in bay up til March 8th. Other than that, maybe just one for the panther since I will not be able to get the XL into it until we reach a factory planet.
We aren't explicitly going to a factory world this time. If a contract is on a factory world, that's great, but we aren't taking the refit time explicitly (unless all of the contracts are real dogs).

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 10:28:51 AM »

I understand that. May need one more bay then for my Panther to have it somewhat ready for use.

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 12:21:40 PM »

I'm going to assume that Jon is going to need significant rack time as well.

Timberwolfd

• Administrator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 12:40:10 PM »

Not really. I can get fully repaired in the month before we lift, so my spare mechs will ride cargo class. If I still have armor repairs in transit, it's no big deal. I don't have any customizations planned, so it's all easy on my end.

Having built up a comfortable parts warehouse is huge for quick repairs. The Crusaders being easy to maintain also helps a ton.

If the rest of the bays set aside for repairs and customizations aren't needed, the repairs to the salvaged Grand Dragon and Phoenix Hawk will run into February because of parts delays.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:44:01 PM by Timberwolfd »

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 01:03:17 PM »

Not really. I can get fully repaired in the month before we lift, so my spare mechs will ride cargo class. If I still have armor repairs in transit, it's no big deal. I don't have any customizations planned, so it's all easy on my end.

Having built up a comfortable parts warehouse is huge for quick repairs. The Crusaders being easy to maintain also helps a ton.

If the rest of the bays set aside for repairs and customizations aren't needed, the repairs to the salvaged Grand Dragon and Phoenix Hawk will run into February because of parts delays.

Fair enough.  I'm planning on the order of operations for converting my Highlander into a 732b so rack access is a big question mark at the moment, as is the factory world question.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2018, 02:11:40 PM »

Customization failed on my Panther (of course) and will take until Feb 8th to complete.