CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: SUDETEN Solo Mission (Phoenix) - Extraction - 09/26/50  (Read 507 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
SUDETEN Solo Mission (Phoenix) - Extraction - 09/26/50
« on: June 11, 2019, 10:36:59 PM »

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: SUDETEN Solo Mission (Phoenix) - Extraction - 09/26/50
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 11:37:29 PM »

My house is available whenever. No appoints for the next month, except an oil change on Thursday.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 11:42:38 PM »

Thanks, Deadly.  We'll probably run it here as it may need to span more than 1 day.  Ryan's spending a lot of time in over night camps and family vacation coming up over the next few weeks, so getting this game in may be interesting.

@Rob - Map question: what map is River-wetlands?

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 12:06:50 PM »

@Rob - Map question: what map is River-wetlands?

As I said over in the Prison Break thread, I don't know what maps "River - Wetlands" are specifically.  Remember, AtB will auto generate a random map, and then I try to match up the map it generates as best I can to existing mapsheets.  The things you can count on when you have a map description are that the general "tone" of the map will include the things in the map description.  This means you should likely assume there will be a fair bit of water, and that there is likely going to be a fair bit of woods.

As a side note, do remember that you CAN refuse Solo Missions if you want to; they don't have an impact on the final contract outcome.

Let me know if Ryan wants to go ahead, and what he wants to reroll.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 11:09:11 AM »

Ryan's currently on a boy scout trip to Florida and won't be back until early next week.  I can certainly ask him then about playing or passing on the scenario.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 01:21:49 PM »

Ryan's currently on a boy scout trip to Florida and won't be back until early next week.  I can certainly ask him then about playing or passing on the scenario.

Cool, no problem.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 05:56:42 PM »

Ok, realistically this just isn't going to happen.  Between Ryan's 2 boy scout camps, family vacations and a week long business trip for me, there just isn't time to get this in before the July game.  I think someone said that the mission can be turned down without penalty.  If it's going to cause a problem I can try and squeeze it in between the night of Friday the 12th after I'm back from Atlanta and the game start on Saturday the 13th.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 11:47:14 AM »

Ok, realistically this just isn't going to happen.  Between Ryan's 2 boy scout camps, family vacations and a week long business trip for me, there just isn't time to get this in before the July game.  I think someone said that the mission can be turned down without penalty.  If it's going to cause a problem I can try and squeeze it in between the night of Friday the 12th after I'm back from Atlanta and the game start on Saturday the 13th.

Yeah, it's OK to skip it.  Solo Missions are always skippable with no penalty, since you're being asked to play outside of our scheduled times.  Good luck with the schedule, man.