CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SAPPHIRE Mission 4 - 12/9/3060  (Read 1461 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: SAPPHIRE Mission 4 - 12/9/3060
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2024, 04:15:47 PM »

Yeah, sorry.  I got home and forgot it was Friday and I needed to hate-watch Rings of Power.  Here's what I have:

Wolverine - Rob
Hunchback - Rob
Griffin - Rob
Flashman

Mad Cat - Rob
Man o' War - Rob
Man o' War - Rob
Linebacker - Rob
Vulture - Rob
Elementals x5  - Rob
Ryoken - Rob
Black Hawk - Rob
Koshi - Rob
Fenris - Rob
Fenris - Rob
Elementals x5 - Rob
Daishi - Rob
Gladiator - Rob
Masakari - Rob
Night Gyr
Mad Cat - Rob
Highlander - Rob
Marauder  - Rob
Supernova - Rob
Griffin - Rob
Rifleman - Rob

Fenris - Rob
Vixen - Rob
Dasher - Rob
Koshi
Puma

Now, I DO have a Night Gyr and Puma, but they're bright green.  Deadly, I'd like to use your Night Gyr, if you don't mind.  If nobody has a grey Koshi, then we'll use yours as well and I'll have the green Puma to go along with it.

Do need a Flashman, though.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2024, 04:31:54 PM »

Got a comstar white flashman on hand as well

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2024, 09:55:10 PM »

I have all 3 in same camo and its a grey

Paul should have a comstar flashman

I thought I did as well but can't seem to find that one.
Die Clanner!!!!

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2024, 10:54:46 PM »

I have an unpainted Koshi, Night Gyr and maybe a puma

The Harmacist

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2024, 09:14:16 AM »

Have a comstar white flashman, and i believe a wolves beta koshi & puma, have to check koshi.
i have a painted night gyr but i believe its black

-edit- Mist Linx/Koshi is bears alpha galaxy and night gyr is black with very dark blue panels
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 06:08:30 PM by The Harmacist »

Ad Hoc

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2024, 12:31:50 PM »

What time are we starting Saturday?

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2024, 12:07:29 AM »

Sorry, please arrive between 9:30-10.  Like to start by 10:30.

Xander will be here again, and he's got the Flashman we needed.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2024, 06:27:17 AM »

Maps

I THINK I have everything accounted for, but could someone pack a copy of Rolling Hills 3, and a copy of the new Woodlands map (it's on the back of Open Terrain #2 New), just in case?  Both are from the Grasslands map pack.  I think I have all of the missing ones in flat form, but I can't check prior to game.  I do have 2 of the old woodlands maps already packed, but I don't remember if I have Rolling Hills 3 in flat form, and I have physically accounted for only 1 of that map; while we need 2.

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2024, 06:41:46 PM »

Maps

I THINK I have everything accounted for, but could someone pack a copy of Rolling Hills 3, and a copy of the new Woodlands map (it's on the back of Open Terrain #2 New), just in case?  Both are from the Grasslands map pack.  I think I have all of the missing ones in flat form, but I can't check prior to game.  I do have 2 of the old woodlands maps already packed, but I don't remember if I have Rolling Hills 3 in flat form, and I have physically accounted for only 1 of that map; while we need 2.

I have the other 2 maps
Die Clanner!!!!

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2024, 07:37:32 PM »

Salvage:
Blitzkrieg: Night Gyr H
Fire: Dire Wolf A
Fury: Masakari A
Jazz: Ryoken Prime
Lancer: Mad Cat E
Salvage remaining: 52,071,624

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2024, 08:08:45 PM »

AAR:
Ranger units spread out in a hilly area trying to pass through waiting clan forces on the center of the field. 2 stars had elements ready to be deployed near the center to fire upon units closing in. All ranger units thought they could get the jump on by veering West. Lancer, with Fire, started to push center, while 2 of Lancers fastest omnis with armor and a Maxim, took a detour West to take a mad dash towards the end, away from assault fire. Clan units began to come straight towards Fury and Jazz, pinning them with the help of the assault star hugging the center hill. A star of mediums began to tangle with Lancer units trying to get past. A Fenris was able to knock the hover system on the Maxim, disabling it quickly with a lucky shot. Recruits helped push the West flank, staying at a comfortable distance and took shots when needed.

Trying to help Jazz, Fires KU got focused and dropped in a near instant, while Jazz's Berserker took too much and had to shut down. Fire was ready to push center, which ended up poorly when the rest of the lances who were closest held back. Artillery fire trying to tackle the infantry, allowing the path to be cleared easily, but struggled. Allied ASF struggled to get through cover and only ended up taking out 2 elemental units, while dealing minimal damage to other mechs. Ranger Fenris lost a foot from an elemental that got too close. Blitzkrieg coming on when he did helped Lancers fast units to push enough to get past. The Center remained heavily controlled and caused the units that tried to push forward to struggle. Artillery fire from off site and onsite unit helped kill some infantry that could cause potential damage to legs.

The Star that was in the East began to push inward, with a Supernova placed taking shots at the easiest targets that got in its path. Furys No-Dachi got close enough to take out a leg and cripple him. Jazz finished him off in the end. Furys Marauder IIC began to take heavy fire and started to take cover to recuperate. Fire and Fury began to push forward, making the Dire Wolf and Masakari move from their current position. Both were shortly downed with the help of Blitzkrieg and Lancer CO/XO.

Skirmishes in the center was a slow process, taking the longest time to get through. Blitzkrieg began pushing inward, taking down enemy reinforcements and helping with forces in center. Fire was taking heavy damage and trying to stay out the fight, while also taking pot shots at what the lance could, ended up in a bind when the pilot in Sunder took a kick to the head, losing the pilot. Pushing through, Lancer, Fury, and a recruit in a Wolverine, was able to push through and get to the end in the nick of time. Gaining enough units to the end, the fire subsided. Leaving behind dropped mechs, fear of loss, and doubts if the win was worth it in the end. We will have to regroup and repair in time.

Dead pilots:
Takemi Sasaki (Fire)

Destroyed Mechs:
None

Destroyed vehicle:
None

Destroyed ASF:
None

Dead BA:
None
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 01:49:11 AM by deadlyfire2345 »
Pages: 1 [2]