CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Author Topic: A matter of mapsheets  (Read 555 times)

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
A matter of mapsheets
« on: April 22, 2016, 04:11:02 PM »

If folks could, I'd request that you check your mapsheet stocks.  While I was going through mapsheets for the upcoming game, I noticed that I now have ZERO "Rolling Hills" mapsheets in my collection.  Dan has 1 pair of "Rolling Hills" mapsheets. 

I should have 3 pairs (6 sheets total).  Dan should have 2 pairs.

I know this because I have three "Desert Mountain #1" maps (Dan has 2 maps), and the only way to have that is to have bought three sets of MapPack 3, which included Rolling Hills 1 and 2.  As my current count of "zero" is less than "6", I know that I am missing 6 Rolling Hills maps.

Rolling Hills are some of the most commonly used mapsheets, and with the way we share mapsheets around for scenarios, it's not surprising that they might have gone home with somebody else.  Nonetheless, it's hard to plan scenarios when I can't count on access to these maps.  If you have them, no worries, but Dan and I could REALLY use them back.  Purchasing a single copy of MapPack 3 to get 1 more pair of Rolling Hills sheets will set us back $55, and I'm not super-OK with that.

In other news, I need Rolling Hills mapsheets to be available at tomorrow's game.

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
Re: A matter of mapsheets
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 05:47:57 PM »

I'm fairly certain I may have one of my own but unsure if multiple will check I seem to be the guy that ends up with stuff left behind
Die Clanner!!!!