CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32

Author Topic: Communication To CO and GM for Lance Readiness and Changes  (Read 30087 times)

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Communication To CO and GM for Lance Readiness and Changes
« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2019, 02:17:54 PM »

The 6 Billion CBill Highlander has been rebuilt, better than it was before. Better. Taller. Faster.

With a proper headcapper cannon.

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 07, 2019, 11:30:27 PM »

Beautiful.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 10, 2019, 02:41:02 AM »

Updated XP expenditures for Freya Lance now that I got around to adding the XP from the last game.

1) SGT Callahan made Ace.
2) MSGT Vicious spends all available XP for Wpn Spec (Blazer) and Wind Walker SPAs.
3) Cored Rifleman RFL-3N-X1 removed from Freya Lance roster

Ice

• Over-Caffinated, Over-Sexed, and Over Here
  • Colonel
  • I BROUGHT MY HAMMER/GOD HAVE MERCY FOR WHOM I FACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 14, 2019, 07:48:35 AM »

Javelin removed from roster

Kelly Ross - needs clarification - rules doc says a lance leader who would be killed can burn an edge. In the game you said she would be able to burn the edge in the cockpit of the atlas. I see however your Crusader pilot didnt burn an edge to stay alive. Was this a instance of one off due to the Atlas fiasco or was it misquoted and my pilot should be dead? Once I know the outcome of that I can either roll her lovely roll for symptoms or mark her off. This is not a lance leader

Javelin  2330640- BLC 40% = 932256
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:00:59 PM by Ice »
Die Clanner!!!!

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 14, 2019, 08:25:42 AM »

I see however your Crusader pilot didnt burn an edge to stay alive.

She didn't burn it because I forgot that I could BURN a SPENT Edge point, and I don't go back and retcon my own rules screw-ups.

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 14, 2019, 08:47:25 AM »

She didn't burn it because I forgot that I could BURN a SPENT Edge point, and I don't go back and retcon my own rules screw-ups.

Alright I was just making sure based on rules doc. I see lance leaders is all and not lancemates. Would it be a good idea to post something clarifying lance mates included

My main thing is I'm trying to determine if she's alive or not is all so I can do my roll for her if so.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 08:55:02 AM by Ice »
Die Clanner!!!!

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 14, 2019, 09:02:41 AM »

Alright I was just making sure based on rules doc. I see lance leaders is all and not lancemates. Would it be a good idea to post something clarifying lance mates included

My main thing is I'm trying to determine if she's alive or not is all so I can do my roll for her if so.

Oh, does it say lance leaders?  Let me check my notes to see what my intention was when I wrote it.  I'll get back to you when I get home tonight

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 14, 2019, 09:11:11 AM »

Skaraborg lance is currently hilariously unfit for duty.  Due to parts issues, it will likely be about 12 weeks before I can return to operational tempo.

Do we have a list of who is in cargo or who is in bays?

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 14, 2019, 09:19:31 AM »

Also not gonna lie, wouldn't mind heading to a factory for a few weeks so I can add CASE to my Highlander.

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 14, 2019, 09:21:17 AM »

Also not gonna lie, wouldn't mind heading to a factory for a few weeks so I can add CASE to my Highlander.

At this point that would be good due to factory line mechs for replenishment for some members.
Die Clanner!!!!

Hat

• Carpe Petasus
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 14, 2019, 09:39:04 AM »

I’m certainly up for hitting a factory world. At this point we need to finish up all the end of contract stuff first including BLC and salvage for the clan material plus final payouts, any marketplace, etc. I’m also curious about what the BV total will be if it changes.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 14, 2019, 09:50:02 AM »

I am down for a factory world.

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 14, 2019, 09:54:30 AM »

"Attention everyone there is an announcement to make."

Drake pulls together the hobbled and ragged group.

" I have made a decision that I feel is necessary in the light of the recent events. This information I feel is highly important and is my duty to get it out of here to someone who can get it where it needs to be. I must do what I can for the Federated Commonwealth. I also must be a good husband and look after my family and get them to a safe place out of harm's way.

In light of this decision I have petitioned for my reactivation into the 1st Davion Heavy Guards. I will be leaving once a transport is arranged.  Once I receive my confirmation of reinstatement from the CO my official enlistment with the unit will be done. The papers were started when the remnants of the 8th and 2nd hit planet and.began the crazy stories about what happened although they didnt give much detail. The papers were filed once the engagement happened at the cadet grounds. The fact that multiple front line units were smashed plus the fact we were hit this hard is enough justification.

I will be taking my warhammer (after repairs) with me but leaving the lance intact with funds. I have discussed it with my lance and I have asked them to stay to support the unit. The unit need as many bodies and mechs as possible right now. It's also not fair to them to take a pay cut and be bored to death. The merc life is a dangerous life but at least it pays well and is exciting usually. Anyway my friends it has been an honor to serve with you all. "

Die Clanner!!!!

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 14, 2019, 10:45:20 AM »

"Attention everyone there is an announcement to make."

Drake pulls together the hobbled and ragged group.

" I have made a decision that I feel is necessary in the light of the recent events. This information I feel is highly important and is my duty to get it out of here to someone who can get it where it needs to be. I must do what I can for the Federated Commonwealth. I also must be a good husband and look after my family and get them to a safe place out of harm's way.

In light of this decision I have petitioned for my reactivation into the 1st Davion Heavy Guards. I will be leaving once a transport is arranged.  Once I receive my confirmation of reinstatement from the CO my official enlistment with the unit will be done. The papers were started when the remnants of the 8th and 2nd hit planet and.began the crazy stories about what happened although they didnt give much detail. The papers were filed once the engagement happened at the cadet grounds. The fact that multiple front line units were smashed plus the fact we were hit this hard is enough justification.

I will be taking my warhammer (after repairs) with me but leaving the lance intact with funds. I have discussed it with my lance and I have asked them to stay to support the unit. The unit need as many bodies and mechs as possible right now. It's also not fair to them to take a pay cut and be bored to death. The merc life is a dangerous life but at least it pays well and is exciting usually. Anyway my friends it has been an honor to serve with you all. "

Dibs on your liquor cabinet

Ice

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2019, 11:25:53 AM »

You can have the coffee to go along with it  (^_^)b. Consider it a reward for that fine display of being a wall.

Plus you will need plenty of down time to repair so the Irish coffee may help a bit.

We have retirement rolls again correct?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 01:45:14 PM by Ice »
Die Clanner!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32