CincyBattletech

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons: Online.  All systems nominal.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32

Author Topic: Communication To CO and GM for Lance Readiness and Changes  (Read 30116 times)

ItsTehPope

• Pontificus Rex
  • Administrator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Communication To CO and GM for Lance Readiness and Changes
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2018, 08:10:32 PM »

I am missing an arm on my Vindicator, along with a heat sink. Rest of my damage is armor.

Everything but the arm should be doable in the field - didn't your hopper get shredded pretty badly?

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2018, 12:18:15 PM »

Dragon Lance Reporting in:
Grasshopper and Cataphract will be ready on 11/3
Cicada is ready on 11/2
Vindicator is waiting on a new arm and replacement armor that will be available on 11/20

Black Omega

• Unrepentant Kell Hound Fanboy
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2018, 02:28:02 PM »

Dancer One to Ranger One...

Be advised,
Repairs to Dancer 2,3,4 complete late 10/30/45.  Dancer 1 moves to PXH-3M pending repairs to PXH-1xSR.  Dancer 3 returns to Centurion.  Dancer Lance combat ready 11/1/45.  Available for reinforcement on turn 5.

Dancer One out.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2018, 02:44:01 PM »

Question. I know I am still going on with the old quirks from before the usage of the BMM. I forgot that the Vindicator has ubiquitous when applying rolls to replacement actuators. With me only having one 45T, would it be possible to use my original roll for a hand actuator (with my scrounge rolled a 6, when needing a 5 with ubiquitous) and negate my later two rolls? Also for those with original mechs from those quirks could we post them back up again as reference?

agustaaquila

• Backstabbing Capellan
  • Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2018, 04:02:28 PM »

Question. I know I am still going on with the old quirks from before the usage of the BMM. I forgot that the Vindicator has ubiquitous when applying rolls to replacement actuators. With me only having one 45T, would it be possible to use my original roll for a hand actuator (with my scrounge rolled a 6, when needing a 5 with ubiquitous) and negate my later two rolls? Also for those with original mechs from those quirks could we post them back up again as reference?

The rules are clear that you are responsible for your modifiers.  So no, you can't use the 5 instead of the 6. 

As to the second part, what mechs do you think the quirks changed for?  I know some of the older rules are floating around the forums, but you would have to go digging through the past threads to find them.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2018, 04:40:04 PM »

The rules are clear that you are responsible for your modifiers.  So no, you can't use the 5 instead of the 6. 

As to the second part, what mechs do you think the quirks changed for?  I know some of the older rules are floating around the forums, but you would have to go digging through the past threads to find them.
Just the initial mech quirks that we started with.
Also you misunderstood. I rolled a 6 (including my scrounge of +1) for acquisition of a hand actuator for my vindicator. With Ubiquitous being part of the old quirk list for the vindicator, I would have needed a TN of 5 to pass buying said actuator.
But you are right, I should have been paying attention so this should be disregarded.

Darrian Wolffe

• Hazen
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »

LT Hartmann is spending 20 XP on Melee Master, 3 remaining.

SGT Ivan Andrews is spending 10 XP on Marksman.  24 remaining.

Black Omega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2018, 08:37:44 PM »

Be advised,
Repairs to Dancer 2,3,4 complete late 10/30/45.  Dancer 1 moves to PXH-3M pending repairs to PXH-1xSR.  Dancer 3 returns to Centurion.  Dancer Lance combat ready 11/1/45.  Available for reinforcement on turn 5.

Dancer One out.

Be advised,
Repairs to PXH-1xSR complete at end of day on 11/1/45.  Lance configuration returns to:
Dancer 1 PXH-1xSR
Dancer 2 BJ-3
Dancer 3 PXH-3M
Dancer 4 GLD-4RxSR

Dancer One out.

Addendum.  Dancer One spends 15 xp to increase tactics skill to 3.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:26:21 AM by Black Omega »
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Battlemaster

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2018, 06:56:19 PM »

Bright Lance is fully repaired and ready to deploy at end of 11-1-45.

deadlyfire2345

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2018, 02:20:33 PM »

Dragon Lance Reporting in:
Cicada will be ready on 11/2
Both Cataphract and Grasshopper are ready on 11/3
Vindicator will not get the needed parts until the 21st, in which repairs will start then.
The Rifleman is waiting on parts, but will not be usable until a replacement Gyro and armaments come in.
The Thunderbolt on loan now has a repaired Gyro and is ready to be returned to Unit reserve on 11/4

Ad Hoc

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2018, 09:05:42 PM »

Reaper Lance can deploy a full lance at end of 11-1-45 using spare mechs and pilot.

Reaper Lance can deploy with Gladiator GLD-4RDx1 (Lance leader Wilhelm), 2 Griffin GRF-1SDx1 (Wingmen Graves & Fenwick), and Crusader CRD-3RDx1 (Wingman Nimitz).

serrate

• Howe
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2018, 01:25:28 PM »

Crusher lance is (and has been) fully operational.

Black Omega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2018, 07:53:43 PM »

Be advised, repairs to Dancer 1's mech took longer than anticipated.  PXH-1xSR will be repaired late in day of 11/3.
Dancer lance is combat ready in alternate configuration below

Be advised,
Repairs to Dancer 2,3,4 complete late 10/30/45.  Dancer 1 moves to PXH-3M pending repairs to PXH-1xSR.  Dancer 3 returns to Centurion.  Dancer Lance combat ready 11/1/45.  Available for reinforcement on turn 5.

Dancer One out.

Black Omega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2018, 11:26:40 PM »

Lt Mudd will remain hospitalized until 11/9.  New recruit Ni Frank [from prison break] will pilot Centurion.  Dancer lance is combat ready with Dancer 2-5 [arriving as reinforcement on turn 5].

Ad Hoc

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2018, 09:30:15 PM »

11-1 Lance leader Wilhelm uses 15 xp to increase strategy to +3 (fast learner). Wingmen Fenwick and Graves each use 10 xp for 1 point of edge. Lance reinforcement time is now round 4, 3 if deploying all jumpers.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32